CareSource Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Went to hiring event and was immediately referred to HR for a position in operations. One week later...

Met by HR person and taken to a panel interview. The questions were really easy and it was a lighthearted interview. I enjoyed it. There was a VP on the panel and two managers. Prior to the interview I met with the HR person for light chit chat and then she took me to the panel. Afterwards I was sent the link for at least seven references, which I had filled out by former colleagues within a day. A week and a half later I was contacted; although not selected for that position, I was immediately told and referred (same day) to another department VP at the same position level. My interview was set up for the very next day with the VP, and the day after that, I met with a panel of directors. Both interviews I felt went really well. I was told I would be contacted by the end of the day that Friday (this was Wednesday), and I never heard back.

A while later I decided to reach out to the representative I was working with and she was very receptive. I was notified some things had fallen through the cracks, but that I was the selected candidate. By then I had already accepted another position, but Caresource made me an offer I could not refuse. A few days later I accepted the offer and I will be working there soon!

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your past experience would fit this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first offer was very generous. No negotiation was needed.