CareSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.3

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Interviews with VP and Market President as well as with HR. Process was fairly quick and effecient. Communication was clear throughout the process and included feedback. Decision was made quickly and onboarding was fairly painless.

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Straight forward and they ask you about your pay jobs and current status and current Boss and if you had anything that would stop you from being able to perform your duty

Interview Questions

• Your current status how do you feel at the current time. What do you like mostly about the company and why are you applying   1 Answer

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I was required to take a basic online test. A phone screening then I was scheduled for a person to person interview. Also I had to have 7 references via email client while 2 must be past managers or supervisors.

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of behavior based questions about difficult customers in changing environments at the workplace.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CareSource.

Interview

Interview with previous director went well took a long time to hear back. Had accepted another position. Had to turn down first offer. Disappointed that before I was out of orientation they had changed team leadership. Changed again recently.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to reduce er or hospital visits   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Went through contract company. First interview with recruiter. Second with CareSource HR manager. Third interview with group of hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Please give business requirements for a supplied business issue   Answer Question

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Resume was submitted, received a call to come in and Interview

Interview Questions

• Very passive/aggressive interview.   1 Answer