CareSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CareSource

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Went through contract company. First interview with recruiter. Second with CareSource HR manager. Third interview with group of hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Please give business requirements for a supplied business issue   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

It took weeks from submitting my resume to get the phone interview with the hiring manager scheduled. The hiring manager called a half hour early. HR administrative staff were helpful getting and updated resume to the hiring manager and forwarding a thank you to the hiring manager after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach an existing query that was performing poorly which summarized all customer service calls over the last month by area?   Answer Question
    • Why might you use a stored procedure instead of an in-line query in SSRS?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I attended a career fair & interviewed onsite by 2 managers. Was told they'd like to move forward with an onsite interview & I'd receive an email to provide 7 references. A few days later I completed the 7 reference request. 3 days after that I received a call from HR to schedule an interview. Interview was with a HR person on the phone & later in the day interviewed with 2 directors separately. It's been 4 business days. I'll update once I receive a response.

Interview Questions

• Starr method interview questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareSource.

Interview

2-3 phone, then one full day of 5-6 interviews, know the company's mission and vision, prepare yourself to show how you have demonstrated certain items in past jobs etc., be yourself

Fraud Prevention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

After two preliminary phone interviews, I was given an extensive test--problem solving. Upon completion of the week-long test, I was invited for a Face-To-Face interview with two directors. It felt welcoming and familiar.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose CareSource?   1 Answer

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Filled out application online and got a prompt email to set up a intro phone screen. Phone screen was high level and touched on few technical details. Invited for 2 hour multi panel interview. Interview was easy enough, good people - all a bit spread thin. Never heard back after mostly positive experience and conversation though. Multiple request for a status update went unreturned as well.

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I was required to take a basic online test. A phone screening then I was scheduled for a person to person interview. Also I had to have 7 references via email client while 2 must be past managers or supervisors.

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of behavior based questions about difficult customers in changing environments at the workplace.   Answer Question

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareSource (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Many situational questions; they want to know if you can use dual monitors ; how you handle difficult customers; how to resolve issues when Customer is upset. After the interview I was told to take a drug test. I had to fill out an acceptance letter and sign for a background check. They only need the results from drug test to start

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with a difficult co-worker how did you resolve it   1 Answer

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareSource in May 2018.

Interview

I applied and within a week received a call to interview. I had to drive over two hours (one way) to my interview. The interview went really well. They asked basic STAR method questions. My interviewer explained the community and what the position entailed and what the day-to-day role would be. I was told they were still interviewing people and to expect to hear back within the next week or two. At the two week mark, I sent a follow up email and received a response 5 days later saying they really enjoyed meeting with me and that they would be in touch soon. It’s been a week since receiving that email and almost exactly a month since I interviewed. I think it’s really unprofessional to just leave people hanging. I would’ve even appreciated an automated “sorry we found a more suitable candidate” email.

Case and Disease Manager KY Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareSource (Louisville, KY) in December 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, first with HR Representative and second with Upper management and HR Representative.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your most difficult manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted on the second offer.