Career Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Career Education Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.6

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Very basic interview. No unusual questions. You may be asked to sit in and shadow a current advisor to show you what is expected of you in this position. If you are able to speak well and answer basic questions quickly you will be offered a position. Training usually lasts two weeks and is payed.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by one recruiter a month later. Contacted by different recruiter two weeks after that. Had phone interview. Recruiter couldn't answer basic questions about the position. Said she'd present me to the hiring manager. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Lots of soft skill questions like, name adjectives that describe you, tell me about a time where you had to present information to others etc. Nothing really about testing software.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Was fair process....hiring managers, HR, potential peers, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy, clear, professional.

Interview

Hired as part of an acquisition for interview process was probably not typical.

Negotiation

Able to get the flexible schedule I requested

Interview

The questions about situations and how I would handle it. Just situations I would handle if something came up. Where I would want my career to go with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not really the one negotiating. I got the job as a temp to hire.

Interview

Interview process was pretty detailed. The process was half a day. I met with the area sales director and the sales manager. Several applicants that were there for the interview. Many hours spent during the interview process and I was about to walk out during a video portion of it. I ended up staying and finished it. I wound up actually taking a position there.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Career Education in September 2010.

Interview

If interested, you will be sent to one of the Directors of Admission on the floor. Most of the Directors have less than 5 years experience. General interview questions. Interview no longer than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, negotiate if you have skills.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very basic interview to ensure I was able to relay IT ideas to a user in laymen's terms. I also explained what I studied in college. Also, I talked a bit about my previous work. The interview was very conversational. They relied on my ability to communicate clearly. The questions were basic.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where you needed to describe a technical issue to someone with no technical knowledge   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Not lengthy at all very easy and complacent. Overall the director that intereviewed me was very nice and engaging. Sitting with one of the advisors made a world of difference with the exception of some of the senior help their (lead advisors). I want to grow my career here at AIU, but it's like it's already rigged!

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you can do this job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Career Education in March 2009.

Interview

Discussed opportunities with the organization, but the salary and benefits where not what I expected.