Career Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Career Education Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.6

Program Chair Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

The hiring process was very fast and did not require much preparation based on the amount of experience within the respective field being applied. They seem very professional and friendly at the time of the interview.

Interview

Interview process was pretty detailed. The process was half a day. I met with the area sales director and the sales manager. Several applicants that were there for the interview. Many hours spent during the interview process and I was about to walk out during a video portion of it. I ended up staying and finished it. I wound up actually taking a position there.

Interview Questions

Interview

The questions about situations and how I would handle it. Just situations I would handle if something came up. Where I would want my career to go with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not really the one negotiating. I got the job as a temp to hire.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I heard about the position through a previous employee. I submitted my resume through a recruiter, Went in for a face to face interview and got the offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions. what would you do or say in this situation...   1 Answer

Live Chat Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one face to face interview. Hiring process took about 1 month. You have a background check you will have to complete as well as employment verification.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us... This is just an entry level position with no moving up in the company which is clearly explained when you are interviewing.. so how so you want me to explain why this position is so darn special to get!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not have to negotiate anything

Interview

Hired as part of an acquisition for interview process was probably not typical.

Negotiation

Able to get the flexible schedule I requested

Imaging Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Career Education (Hoffman Estates, IL).

Interview

Met with department manager through an interview set up through a temp agency. Interview was held in an empty conference room and lasted about 15 minutes. I was later called by the temp agency and told I had gotten the job. When I was hired on full-time, I submitted an internal application on the recommendation of my manager. I was approved to become a full-time employee (no additional interview needed), and went to the corporate headquarters for a one-on-one PowerPoint meeting about company policies.

Financial Aid Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

STAR related questions. meet with multiple hiring managers. was only one interview there was no second interview. was pleasant and comfortable. discussed the job qualifications. Did not discuss the pay or benefits until the job was offered.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Career Education (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I went in for a first interview and found out it was to be a group interview which was new for me. Turned out to be fine and went well but it took months for a call back for a second interview which was one on one. I was hired the following week.
    This whole process was fine I have nothing negative to say about it.

Interview Questions

• It was awhile ago so I can't recall any. And to your questions below about a drug test or any other testing, I don't recall but I think that is part of the process now. Sorry!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back than I was able to negotiate my pay rate but that has since gone away since all the cut backs over the past 3 to 4 years.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Was fair process....hiring managers, HR, potential peers, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy, clear, professional.