CareerBuilder Client Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareerBuilder Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at CareerBuilder

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Norcross, GA).

Interview

1 Interview with 2 managers. They will fire off question after question. I.E.
*How good is your excel
*what is your experience dealing with Sales reps (another red flag)
*are you willing to go about and beyond (will you work free overtime)
*describe a difficult situation with a client
*describe a difficult situation with a co-worker
*describe a difficult situation with a boss (Because only 2 of out all of them are any good)

Interview Questions

• If you are swamped with work (which you will be quite a lot. A ref flag should have gone up for me, but I am young and naive) how can manage having multiple deadlines.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Norcross, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The process took 3 days. One phone screen interview and one face-to-face with 2 managers.I was called the same day to receive the offer. It was a pretty smooth process.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

People are welcomed to this office for an interview one at a time (two people being interviewed for the same job would never meet each other).
    You are generally interviewed by a manager and a potentially future colleague.
    1 - Chat about the company and the role
    2 - Competence base questions
    3 - 15-30 minutes on the floor amongst people already working here.
    4 - If you are interviewing for a foreign-language position, you get to have a phone conversation with a person from that country to test your communication skills in the said language (a few days later or the same day)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time You had to face critics, bad feedback from a manager.   Answer Question