CareerBuilder National Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareerBuilder National Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview. Very specific on my qualifications. Very informative. She mentioned they had 1 position they were looking to fill with someone who has 5-7 years of solid sales experience. She was the first initial interview prior to getting set up for the second interview which is held in their new office in Newport.

Interview Questions

• How a find leads? What is my current salary? about prospecting? What are my current duties and responsibilities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for Major AE and found out that is the "low" tier sales job at CB. Hiring manager for Major role sent me to National AE hiring manager due to my sales experience and prior earnings. Had 1 phone interview and 1 face to face with him which went very well. I submitted my "homework" of a 30/60/90 day plan and he never responded. Not from multiple, professional, timely (once every 7-8 days) touch points (calls and emails). He answered my call once, and said that he was in the middle of an interview (what dope answers his phone during an interview?) and would call me back but never did. I had a very unprofessional experience. If their sales team is managed like their interview process, in such a haphazard way, I would recommend people run, don't walk away from sales roles at CareerBuilder.

Interview Questions

• Normally don't hire National AEs from outside the company unless from a competitor.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was immediately called by a recruiter. The recruiter was extremely nice and helpful and really sold me on taking the interview which was actually set up for the next day after my initial conversation. I got to my interview about 15 minutes early and was told "Wow, you are already here!" which I do not think I have ever heard before. The hiring manager came out a few minutes after the original start time of the interview and was all over the place. He mentioned that he has been busy and did not have a chance to look at my resume or prepare for the interview. I then pulled out my questions I had prepared along with the background on the company and was told " Is all that about CareerBuilder? He seemed to be shocked I did some research. He then told me that the interview was only going to be a half hour since he was so busy and just wanted to get an idea of who I am etc. The whole process was very surprisingly bad since I had read so many good things on different sites etc. I would not recommend this company.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

I saw a position posted on their site and had to track down a friend of a friend to gain a first interview. The process was rather drawn out due to number of candidates and lack of time on the part of the hiring manager. The specific job duty details were not as clear as they could have been.

Interview Questions

• In preparation for my second interview, I was required to create a full business plan for a specific set of clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation of salary, but I was able to include time off into my employment offer.

National Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareerBuilder in July 2010.

Interview

Company seems very professional. Very sales driven. Good money to be made in sales. Company believes in promoting from within. Seems very focused on taking care of it's own. Great benefits. Lots of travel required for sales jobs. Had 5 interviews. 3 over phone and 2 in person. Advice for sales person interviewing with them is to stress your activity in prospecting. There is a lot of this required for their sales jobs.

Interview Questions

• How many appointments do you run in a given week at your current job?   Answer Question