CareerBuilder Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareerBuilder Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone screen was first and then you met with a potential manager of yours and did a review on an account they want you to blueprint . During the in person interview you would be asked questions and then present your account

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

Created a thorough business plan & have sold talent management deals over $150K (or $500K total value) in the past. The manager questioned my familiarity with large deals though his background was insurance and car rental industry. Strange process as I had great credentials. Phone screener/ recruiter was much more professional and thorough than the Branch Manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerBuilder in August 2010.

Interview

Low level sourcer asked basic questions to determine if I was a candidate to move-on to a full phone interview. Despite 20 years in recruitment sales I apparently was "unqualified" to sell CB ads.

Interview Questions

• What was your ratio of current clients to new business?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerBuilder in July 2010.

Interview

I was prescreened via phone then asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview was fairly routine for a sales position and the ASM provided a great deal of information on the company and the pros and cons of working there. We were scheduled for a 1 hour interview but that ended up taking nearly 2 hours, which is bound to happen when you have two sales guys in a room. The immediate feedback in the interview was very positive and I'm hoping to schedule a second interview soon.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an HR manager who doesn't want you to talk with other managers in the organization?   Answer Question