CareerBuilder Software Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareerBuilder Software Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at CareerBuilder

2.0

Software Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareerBuilder.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly fast. From the initial phone screen to the two rounds of interviews, it only took 10 days. Management is constantly working to ensure their is a "bench" of talent for future hiring.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone screen with the sales recruiter at company. There was no flow or conversation of the interview. Felt like an interrogation. You would figure with a sales interview that it wouldn't be like this. Simple interview questions though. I didn't get the sense of any excitement from her about software sales.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with mock calls- goal is to set an appointment with fake company
    In office interview easy- bring in an article and present it to sales managers. Also understand some background on competitors- LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter

Interview Questions

• Tell me about past experience   1 Answer

Software Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareerBuilder.

Interview

Overall the process is pretty quick. I applied and was hired less than two weeks later.

I first had a phone interview with HR. It went pretty quickly and was focused on examples of my previous sales experience.

After which, I had an in-person interview with the managers and the regional manager. Here, they asked more concrete questions about my experience, goals, etc. They had me sit down and listen in on some calls, and had me practice calling with the managers on the other line.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareerBuilder (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was a referral from a current employee as I think a lot of the hires are at CareerBuilder. Interview process was pretty straight forward and quick-nothing out of left field and the recruiter was straight forward and transparent. Overall really good process.
    Phones screening, phone interview with managers and in person interview

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in phone sales?   1 Answer