CareerNet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

F2F which is taken by the team leads and the Senior managers. It explores the candidates future aspects. It gives chances to prove the candidature and get hired. I suggest to work on communication skills as much as one can for interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why Recruitment?
      Your Interests?
      Your Future plans?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Pune (India)).

Interview

Emphasis was on how Your communications Skills are. Be genuine and there nothing That will get you Rejected. They seek for candidates who would likely stay in for a Long time.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Great. It was really nice. One if the best in the industry

Interview Questions

• Basics from the CV. Simple puzzles. Where you are put up and if you would be able to travel   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Came In campus batch from Bangalore.. had a group discussion and then had two round of hr interview...... Had a nice interview with the vp of the company.. the group discussion was a general topic.. the two hr round was about how we talk with them and how our communication is.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting.

Interview

I got placed through campus.I had a telephonic interview as first round after 2 weeks I had F2F Interview.Interview difficulty was average focused on communication skill, knowledge on recruitment and questions on internship.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called for a F2f interview with Careernet technologies which is located at Bellandur. I took the interview and never got any feedback from them. As the point of contact never came back to me with the feedback, I would recommend if the Recruiter/Point of contact of Careernet technologies to be little more responsible to update the concern person whatever the feedback.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting.

Interview

2 rounds of interview by the managers under whom ul be working.to the point interview no time wasting. Good approach by the panel.questions range from general knowledge to basic HR process and recruitment skills.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Coimbatore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

4 Rounds.
    1st GD, 2nd on the aptitude test and 3rd about your knowledge in IT Recruitment.
    4th round HR Discussion.
    Question were easy to crack and they mainly check your attitude and patients level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting in January 2015.

Interview

Process through job protal. Highly designed interview process. For good talent they have multiple options to hire them. I have cleared all the 4 level of interview respectively with Recruiter,employee programme manager and director.

Interview Questions

• IQ based test given by manager. but overall was nice brain stroming activity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do negotiate but they do offer best to aligible candidates.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I came through campus hire and it was difficult since it took two long days.
    But people who came through recommendations have just attended two rounds of f2f.
    First round was group discussion and second round was face to face discussion and after that they ask to come next day.I came next day morning but final round of face to face happened at night 9:30 pm

Interview Questions

• Basic reasoning questions and HR related questions   1 Answer