Carefx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carefx

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carefx (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with an initial phone interview with a senior manager. After that, there was a second phone interview which was entirely technical and pretty grueling. The third (and last) interview was an on-site interview that lasted about 5 hours. I interviewed with 5 different people during that time, some of the interviewers asked technical questions, some mostly just engaged in conversation to determine the quality of the fit between me and the organization.

After the interview process ended, an offer was extended within 5 days. At that point drug screening and a background check were done.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember any specific questions, but the technical questions were pretty hard and ran the gamut from design patterns (and examples of use) to class loaders.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some room for negotiation on salary, but I was coming into the organization with a lot of experience and revelant skills.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carefx (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2-3 phone calls prior to a one day in person 1-on-1 interview that culminated with a few brief questions from the chief technology officer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions consisted of general networking types of questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will offer low, so make sure to aim for what you are worth.