Carenet Healthcare Services Care Advisor RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carenet Healthcare Services Care Advisor RN Interview Questions

3.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by going over scenarios of different types of calls you might have. Such as a child that has fallen and hit his head. What questions would you ask to triage the condition of the child.

Other Interview Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview with me was a great experience with Lynda Trafton. She welcomed me when I came into her office with her infectious joy. She was clear about job description and what that entailed. Great training also.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Long process, tests, questionnaires, phone interviews, long training about 19 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was in two stages and was very long and intense. They want to know about your life and interests as well as your work philosophy and dedication. Many interesting and thought provoking questions about your work and outside life including what would your best friend say about you. Interviewer was very nice and probed when you had difficulty answering a question or faltered.

Interview Questions

• What would your best friend say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Very lengthy process, personality tests, long wait for interview which was over the phone, long training, very boring, instructors were inconsistent in training process, shady policy enforcement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Very lengthy process with multiple personality assessments that took approximately 5 hours to complete. The interview was a joke and the "VP" of clinical services who only holds an Associates degree in nursing asked the stupidest questions about triage that were not even relevant unless you were using a triage software program to answer them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed, they gave me MANY different pay rates initially then told me I would get paid 29.00 an hour and ended up getting 20.00 hourly instead. The training rate is terrible, then, after 90 days you get a 1.00 raise IF and only IF you meet their CPH (calls per hour) quota which is impossible.