Carenet Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carenet Healthcare Services Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by going over scenarios of different types of calls you might have. Such as a child that has fallen and hit his head. What questions would you ask to triage the condition of the child.

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services.

Interview

This was a quick process due to the fact that a recruiter called me on Wednesday for a training class that was starting on Monday . On Wednesday the recruiter asked me a few common customer service questions such as , "in a previous position explain a time ....". She went over the job and pay and training schedule. Because it was such short notice I interviewed the next day at the office. First did a phone recording to see how I handled the phone , then did more questions, met with a department manager, and then was offered a spot in the training class that was starting that next Monday

Interview Questions

• explain a time you had a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services.

Interview

very quick and hired on the spot-asked traditional questions and was interviewed by one person. I was over in about 15 minutes. I was offered a position at time of interview and complete the background/drug test

Interview Questions

• one time you went over and beyond to assist the customer   1 Answer

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview initially inquiring about past experience and availability to start, sit down interview with phone recording showing voice inflecrion ability as well as typical call center questions, , then an immediate, same day final interview with decision and offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your preferred/strongest sales technique. What is your least preffered/weakest.

2. Name a time when you struggled within a job or task. How did you overcome the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the offer of full-time employment instead of part-time, which is not what I had initially planned for. Recruiter offered extra overtime for full-time members as well as a high yielding bonus structure.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview with me was a great experience with Lynda Trafton. She welcomed me when I came into her office with her infectious joy. She was clear about job description and what that entailed. Great training also.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in May 2013.

Interview

Nice through email communication. Personal interview and phone interview. Tour of the entire company was also given when submitting paperwork. Interviewed with Justin and it was casual and fun. Got to see floor where work environment was to be on the way into the interview room.

Interview Questions

• Name the Core Values of the company. What shifts are you available. Will you work overtime   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Long process, tests, questionnaires, phone interviews, long training about 19 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Telephonic Triage/Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (Lufkin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

1st interview was by phone with a manager. She asked a lot of medical situation questions and experience based questions. 2nd interview was on computer with skype assist with Manager. There were more clinical and technical questions about use of PC and phone equipment. I had to do a upload test on my Internet and send photos of my office set up and equipment.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work from Home.   1 Answer

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Asked questions on past working experience. Ask if you have any medical related work or training. May have you read a script to see if you can read properly and may require computer testing.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2012.

Interview

I took a test online that made me feel like it was a college SAT, then I didn't hear a word for about 6 months. When I did hear from them, I interviewed with the recruiter, then she sent me on up the ladder to the director. It was the hardest interview I had ever been through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You take it or leave it. I was offered full time, then told that would be 30-40hrs/wk, but I ended up getting 20-25 hrs per week.