Carewise Health Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Carewise Health Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

One informal interview with manager. Two formal interviews with VP and Manager. A lot of detailed questions about process and improvement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for more they said the offer was final.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2009.

Interview

This company seems organized and very thoughtful in their recruiting. I applied online based on a posting I received via SimplyHired (from Monster I believe). After not hearing back for some time, I was contacted by a recruiter in KY to schedule a 20 minute phone screen. The recruiter booked an in person interview the following day.

I interviewed directly with the hiring manager in person, and then met with an HR person for wrap-up. There were no set interview questions, just a conversation about my background and experience.

Although I was not offered the position, my impressions of the company thus far are positive. The office in Scottsdale is a bit far off the beaten path, but it is lovely inside, and it seems like a decent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working directly with clients?   1 Answer