Cargill Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Accounting Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in March 2019.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. The recruiter contacted me via email and scheduled an on-site interview fairly quickly. The Interview consists of two panels with each panel consisting of two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN).

Interview

Started with 20 min. phone screen then three rounds of panel interviews with two people each. Ranging from Managers of the Business Unit to people in Finance.

Interview Questions

• Situation based interview questions. Very friendly and easy going really interested to see how I would fit into the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN).

Interview

Questions asked by management were not tricky or hard. They were very easy and anyone who could graduate from high school would be able to answer them with success.

Interview Questions

• None like I said above nothing difficult about questions.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus for a internship in the fall of my junior year of college. The internship was 3 months during the summer between my junior and senior years. Towards the end of the internship they notify all the interns if they want them back for a full time job. You don't actually get placed within a business unit until the spring of your senior year, but they guarantee you a job. There was no interview once I was placed so the only real interview I had was the on-campus one for an internship, although of course the internship is a extended interview for a full time position.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Was referred by an employee, had two phone interviews in early spring and I did feel like I needed to prove my qualifications and why I wanted the internship. They look for a strong work ethic and desire to learn

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me of a time when you were on a team, ran into an issue, and you helped solve it?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online but had a friend who had worked there recommended me to the immediate hiring manager. The interview questions were fairly easy. They focused a lot on behavior questions: what if, tell me a time when. Team work seemed to be a big factor. Be ready to answer your personal achievements as well.
     They did not specify the time they needed me to start working so I told them I could start on September when I got back to school (the interview took place in May). They did call me back but by that time I got another internship and declined the offer.

Another job offer

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hays, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed at my campus. Most of the questions are behavior based questions. They put a lot of emphasis on location. At Cargill it is preferred that you are willing to relocate so many years so that you can move up and the only way to move up is to relocate

Interview Questions

• Are you proactive or reactive when it comes to a situation?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was the easiest interview I have ever had. It consisted of two individuals interviewing me. They asked real generic questions as in almost any interview. The question they put the most emphasis on was when they asked to describe what you think is important in a leader. Only one interview was needed to receive the offer.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2016.

Interview

I applied trading trainee, then after around 1 month, a recruiter called me and asking whether I'm still interested in Cargill. After a telephone interview, then with department manager, finally with director.

Interview Questions

• Describe your career path; talk about your advantages & disadvantages; why Cargill; your expectation.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Mechelen (Belgium)).

Interview

Completely unprofessional!! I applied online for an accounting position located in Belgium and a week later I was contacted by HR to have a phone interview with the talent acquisition located in Mechelen, Belgium. The day of the interview, the talent acquisition sent me an email 2 hours before to cancel it as an offer was already sent to another candidate. It was a huge disappointment to see how the hiring process was managed.