Cargill Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

phone screen and face-to-face interview

did not meet my salary expectation

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by trading manager and a risk manager, motivation and tech questions. asked about some situational questions in previous experience, no surprising questions, related to experience, behave yourself and you will be fine. Asked to show some basic understanding in derivatives trading and programming.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for the position online and received a phone call from the hiring manager 3/4 weeks after submitting my application. I had two phone interviews, approx. 1 hour each, before being invited to interview in Minnesota. Interview consisted of meeting with 4 analysts and the group manager. Most questions were centered around technical skills along with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How would somebody you don't get along with describe you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2009.

Interview

asked strange questions, and wanted a person who would become an inbred employee who just keeps coming back to the trough and is thankful to do so.