Cargill Interview Questions in Hopkins, MN | Glassdoor

Cargill Interview Questions in Hopkins, MN

Updated Feb 28, 2017

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN).

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a phone interview with the hiring manager and another manager. They scheduled an in-person interview for a Friday. Then called back and rescheduled for the next Monday. Then, late on Friday, they called to cancel the Monday interview and I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my biggest challenge in my current position.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had a contact there that got me in touch with a TSF manager and we moved forward with the interview process. Went into the office around 11:00 AM for the interview. Ended up meeting with the manager of the Finance department, then the global TSF director. Interview lasted around 2 hours total.

Interview Questions

• Give me three reasons we should hire you and one reason we shouldn't   1 Answer

Change Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty Lengthy interview. But very clear and direct as to what additional steps were. My recruiter made sure to communicate with me as to where they were at.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work on a complex assignment how to did you manage to complete the assignment?   Answer Question

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Walked through the job for about 15 minutes then spent about 30 minutes answering questions. Question were mainly behavioral. Included strengths/weaknesses, time working with difficult coworker, time working with someone that was distant.

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a temp agency about the contract position with Cargill. I immediately gave a salary requirement and asked to be submitted for the position. The total process took one week. The day I interviewed over the phone I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about examples of how I've multitasked, handled a difficult customer, overcome a challenge at work, my strengths, and my weaknesses.   Answer Question

EHS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted an online application, within a few weeks I received a request for a one-on-one phone interview. The interview went great, even went twice as long as the scheduled time. Within a few days, I was notified that a position was being offered to me, and the hiring process began immediately after that. Typical vetting process, background check, drug test, etc. Altogether, the process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Name a morally difficult situation you were in, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN).

Interview

Lengthy at best-- almost like they didn't know what they were looking for in a candidate or quite frankly how to interview someone who is not an internal candidate. Questions were all over the board. Met with multiple people on multiple occasions. Initially they valued and understood how work from outside of Cargill translated into skills to be used inside the company, but after years inside, you'll come to find that nobody actually cares what volunteer or other work you do outside of the company. If you are a talented person, do not waste your time here. You'll end up with mediocre pay with a ton of mediocre/tedious tasks to fill you day to day schedule.

Interview Questions

• How do interact with people who are much older than yourself?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was actually very well organized and impressive. Everyone I meet with was impressive. The in-.person interview was 2.5 hours. The negative? Everyone gave the impression that I was a great fit until I received the "Thanks but no thanks" email.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral questions: Tell me about a time when you were or weren't able to...   Answer Question

Collection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Straight forward phone interview, Then a face to face with three managers. The process took about two weeks. I got an offer in almost exactly two weeks after applying for the job.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN).

Interview

Questions asked by management were not tricky or hard. They were very easy and anyone who could graduate from high school would be able to answer them with success.

Interview Questions

• None like I said above nothing difficult about questions.   Answer Question