Cargill IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill IT Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2009.

Interview

HR will scan resumes and look for key words. Job titles can be confusing & misleading. A "Strategic Partner" is a much higher job than a "Global Function Leader". It's always best to have an internal referral point you to the correct job to consider. HR is very unorganized and slow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time.... (all behavior based questions) If you get beyond behavior questions you're doing great. Otherwise, just checkin the boxes....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a salary and that was it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Very slow interview process and status/follow up may not be provided. Seemed to be an environment in which it was like an extraordinary kind of sitatuation to be having an interview with the company, the company didn't seem progressive at all but instead slow and homogenous and more than okay with it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed at something and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2009.

Interview

I met with a group of hiring managers, they described the role they were looking for, and then basically asked me if I had questions. Some of the hiring managers had worked with me on past projects at Cargill, so they offered me the job on the spot and were really trying to recruit me to move to their team.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because they re-banded the salary grade for the position after the interview.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosario, Santa Fe (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (Rosario, Santa Fe (Argentina)) in July 2014.

Interview

They interviewed me several times. No feedback at all. Seemed to speculate with my personal situation (I had a deadline as my job was being transferred to a third party)