Cargill Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Called me for a half hour conversation.

Wasn't especially difficult but the interviewer wasn't that friendly.

Overall good experience, I learned a lot about the company. It was a good experience if I ever want to apply again later.

Interview Questions

• describe your ideal interview environment   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Manhattan, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at a college career fair, was invited for a next day interview.
    Interview took place at the college career center and lasted an hour. Focused heavily on behavioral interview questions. Was asked to use the STAR method to answer. Received a phone call offer two days later. Very fast and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you and another disagreed on something important? How did you work through that issue?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you had to listen closely to what someone was saying even when it was hard to listen to?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when others were doing something you knew to be wrong or dangerous. How did you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

I was recruit at a University job fair, I have the entreview the next day. The personnel were very nice and friendly but professional. They will select the right candidate within a month.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have a conflict with a co-worker, how do you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took two weeks. A campus recruiter contacted me for an interview. The interview was laid back but mostly behavioral questions. Said they would contact me in 3 weeks with a decision on the next steps. It was an average interview in terms of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at Cargill?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and through my college, got an emailing saying I got an on campus interview, met with 3 head engineers for different co-op positions, very personable and knowledgeable, will be receiving a follow-up email within a week or two

Anonymous Employee in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Felt very comfortable during interview process. Asked tough, but reasonable questions. Really enjoyed getting to know my now managers during this process. Have learning situations prepared that you can talk about during process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cargill?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Applied online through university career website, contacted me within a week and set up an interview on campus. The interview was set up as panel but it resulted in one person talking while the other two employees sat there and looked at me. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2014.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair. Preliminary interview on campus. Two day interview a week or two after interview on campus. This is an opportunity to meet and get to know the managers. Even though the official interview doesn't begin until the second day, the entire time is an extended interview. The first day consists of gathering everyone in a room and have a big informative session.

Interview Questions

• Four different sessions of official interview with all behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Madison, WI).

Interview

Recruiters on campus and interviews also conducted on campus. Less than a week process for the interview portion and heard offer information in less than 2 weeks. Very willing to answer questions and offer plenty of opportunities to learn more about the company before applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult teammate and how you overcame that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No option to negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

You are recruited. It definately pays to know someone in Recruitment and/or a Hiring Manager. This a private company and if you don't know anyone work on getting an internship or get on linkedin see what you may have in common with somene professionaly like creditianals or organization wise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship.