Cargill Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Manhattan, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at a college career fair, was invited for a next day interview.
Interview took place at the college career center and lasted an hour. Focused heavily on behavioral interview questions. Was asked to use the STAR method to answer. Received a phone call offer two days later. Very fast and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you and another disagreed on something important? How did you work through that issue?   Answer Question
  • When was a time that you had to listen closely to what someone was saying even when it was hard to listen to?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when others were doing something you knew to be wrong or dangerous. How did you react?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Called me for a half hour conversation.

Wasn't especially difficult but the interviewer wasn't that friendly.

Overall good experience, I learned a lot about the company. It was a good experience if I ever want to apply again later.

Interview Questions

• describe your ideal interview environment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online on their website. Two phonecalls - first interview from a HR person and a second from someone from the location I supposed to work. I received email confiming that I have passed to the next step. When I got the offer, they called me.

Interview Questions

• Questions about water activity or related to the field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill (Prairie View, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very simple. The basic behavioral procedures. They are going to ask how did you hear about this company and why did you apply. Behavioral questions were mostly asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

I was recruit at a University job fair, I have the entreview the next day. The personnel were very nice and friendly but professional. They will select the right candidate within a month.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have a conflict with a co-worker, how do you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Initial interview was a 30 min phone screening with HR, second interview was 45 min Skype call with hiring manager. Straight forward, behavioral questions based off your resume. Everyone was great throughout the process, providing insight into the role

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

Short but there were two parts. One part was getting familiar with you behavioral assessments and the other half was technical. More focused on object arrays and operating systems. Overall an easy interview if you approach it the correct way and practice online beforehand.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Nothing extremely difficult, my process only consisted of a single round of interviews at a college career fair. The interviewers were pleasant and seemed to like me from the start so I didn’t have much trouble.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was on college campus, post job fair. Interview was with just myself, and fairly straight forward. Post interview I was given an offer about 7 days later. Communication post offer was excellent.

Interview Questions

• Explain a hardship you have over come at any point and explain how you over came it.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Had an on-campus interview. Did not get offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• What is a pH?
      What is the difference between organic and inorganic?   Answer Question