Cargill Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Intern Interview

Interview

Quick and Organized!
Behavioral interview with questions about previous experience
notified of second round interview within a week
flew out to MN for round 2, where I interviewed with 3 different Researchers.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about previous work experience. In depth questions, so be prepared.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview. Did not get offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• What is a pH?
      What is the difference between organic and inorganic?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I had an application submitted then an online video interview in which I thought I did so bad in then an assessment centre in their plant in manchester. The Interviewer was quite friendly but some other candidates had terrible courtesy , especially one who tried to over-impose himself on all of us that made everyone else sick .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

You are recruited. It definately pays to know someone in Recruitment and/or a Hiring Manager. This a private company and if you don't know anyone work on getting an internship or get on linkedin see what you may have in common with somene professionaly like creditianals or organization wise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Face to face interview describing past experience and HR went through your CV.
    Also ask about why the industry your applying for, what skills do you have that are suited for it and why Cargill in particular in this industry.

Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill (Prairie View, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very simple. The basic behavioral procedures. They are going to ask how did you hear about this company and why did you apply. Behavioral questions were mostly asked.

Anonymous Employee in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Felt very comfortable during interview process. Asked tough, but reasonable questions. Really enjoyed getting to know my now managers during this process. Have learning situations prepared that you can talk about during process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cargill?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

I had to interview with the one of the employees in of the department to answer some preliminary questions. Then I interviewed with the manager of the department to see if I would be a good fit. That processes lasted a week. After that I received an offer from the HR department. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you come across a problem that is difficult to solve?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2014.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair. Preliminary interview on campus. Two day interview a week or two after interview on campus. This is an opportunity to meet and get to know the managers. Even though the official interview doesn't begin until the second day, the entire time is an extended interview. The first day consists of gathering everyone in a room and have a big informative session.

Interview Questions

• Four different sessions of official interview with all behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took two weeks. A campus recruiter contacted me for an interview. The interview was laid back but mostly behavioral questions. Said they would contact me in 3 weeks with a decision on the next steps. It was an average interview in terms of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at Cargill?   1 Answer