Cargill Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager was very nice. Besides having questions with him, he also gave me a background of the department and what they were really doing? How I could get success there and How I could improve myself in the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Called me for a half hour conversation.

Wasn't especially difficult but the interviewer wasn't that friendly.

Overall good experience, I learned a lot about the company. It was a good experience if I ever want to apply again later.

Interview Questions

• describe your ideal interview environment   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I found an offer on the internet and I send my CV and cover letter. I had an invitation for an interview after 2 weeks. The interview was very simple and easy. They asked some question about my studies and then told me about the company, rules, working hours etc .

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

30 minute behavioural with two senior employees. Pretty standard process that did not take long at all. Applied in early fall and had the offer by the first week of November

Interview Questions

• Describe how you can manage customer relationships better than others   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Manhattan, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at a college career fair, was invited for a next day interview.
    Interview took place at the college career center and lasted an hour. Focused heavily on behavioral interview questions. Was asked to use the STAR method to answer. Received a phone call offer two days later. Very fast and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you and another disagreed on something important? How did you work through that issue?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you had to listen closely to what someone was saying even when it was hard to listen to?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when others were doing something you knew to be wrong or dangerous. How did you react?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in May 2013.

Interview

It was a very nice interview. The managers were very kindly and it made me comfortable to talk about me. They do not wanted to know about my skills or experiences, they just want to know how a would do if I face some situations. Then they like me and you get a offer and I accept to work for they until now.

Interview Questions

• How would you do if some coworkers don't accept your suggestion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

I was recruit at a University job fair, I have the entreview the next day. The personnel were very nice and friendly but professional. They will select the right candidate within a month.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have a conflict with a co-worker, how do you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill (Prairie View, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very simple. The basic behavioral procedures. They are going to ask how did you hear about this company and why did you apply. Behavioral questions were mostly asked.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had an application submitted then an online video interview in which I thought I did so bad in then an assessment centre in their plant in manchester. The Interviewer was quite friendly but some other candidates had terrible courtesy , especially one who tried to over-impose himself on all of us that made everyone else sick .

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took two weeks. A campus recruiter contacted me for an interview. The interview was laid back but mostly behavioral questions. Said they would contact me in 3 weeks with a decision on the next steps. It was an average interview in terms of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at Cargill?   1 Answer