Cargill Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

it was a panel interview with 4 employers. 2 first and then the other 2 will come later. they will ask for your Microsoft office, especially excel skill. 4 person is from different departments, and they will decide which position would fit you the best.

Interview Questions

• Si you just study all the time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly, and warned me the previous day when I set up the interview that they ask behavioral based questions. I was glad she gave me the heads up, otherwise I would have been completely unprepared as I have never had behavioral questions before.

Interview Questions

• Name one time I had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Recruiters were looking for interns for the summer internship. Selected only 10 students for the intership, while only 3 were selected for the positions. Interview is very behavioral and less technical.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything else that you want us to know about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in August 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. There was a multitude of behaviroal based questions around their leadership model. It consists of the 'heart of leadership' - courage, conviction, and integrity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went wrong at your previous job and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when someone gave you negative feedback   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked about your resume, and your experiences. Asked about what do you know of the company. Asked you about your basic knowledge of the business conducted. And also your exchange experiences.