Cargill I/T Applications Support Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

I/T Applications Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a screening interview with a contract recruiter and then I was sent a schedule for a 4 hour interview with 5 people. I was a little surprised they did not check with me on my availability before they scheduled the interview.

The interview was all behavioral questions. The first 2 people I talked with were on the team I would be working with and were the technical interviewers. They were inexperienced and were very interested in asking questions straight from the interview form and spent a lot of time writing without making eye contact. They asked very specific SQL questions.

The other 3 interviews were with more senior managers, they were more relaxed and confident interviewers. Nothing challenging in the questions.

Interview Questions

• How important do you think it is to tell the truth in the workplace?   Answer Question
  • How would you write a sql query to extract data?   Answer Question
  • What is a star schema? How familiar are you with relational databases?   Answer Question