Cargill Human Resources Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Human Resources Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Clear and direct interview process, very friendly staff!

Interview Questions

I was happy with my current job!

Human Resources Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in January 2013.

Interview

I met 2 recruiters at my college career fair. I was asked if I would like to interview with them the day after the fair. I said yes. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and was with one of the recruiters who I had met the day before. Basic interview questions were asked and a few that required you to come up with an answer that related directly to Ag. Very laid back interview. They told me it would be about 2 weeks before I can expect to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was intense. I went through a phone interview first, then I had 4 interviews in one day. After that I was asked to tour a plant and had 4 more interviews there. I received an offer about two days after my trip to the plant. All the questions asked during the interview were behavioral based. Everyone was extremely friendly and they will be a great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• Every question was situation based- What would you do if...? No question was unexpected through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. The offer went above my expectations.