Cargill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (New Haven, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Recieved email to setup a phone interview took over 1 week to speak with a recruiter. Then was schedule for in person interview. Took almost 2 hrs spoke with 4 different people who were very nice. Was told they would get back to me the following week as they had more interviews to do never heard back from. Finally I emailed 1 of the recruiters who emailed me previously. She never responded then a week later I received the generic email saying that I was not offered the position which was over 1 month after the in person interview.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill in August 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter on the phone for a phone screen in order to set an appropriate time. The recruiter told me it was going to be a bit relaxed and she seemed quite nice and friendly. She went about asking the questions and said that if i was picked, the manager of the site would reach out to me.

Interview Questions

• Q. Which point in time would you say is your proudest moment   Answer Question

Dairy Formulation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. I waited for weeks whether I made it to the second part of the interview, but all my waiting was all in vain. It is rude how they did not notify me regarding my application status. I just assumed because I did not hear any communication from the HR person after that phone call.

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

On campus interview and flew to Minneapolis one day later. On campus interview is the most important. Once you get to MN you've basically got the job. You will meet other people applying for the position in a group type interview and will likely last all day with one on one interviews throughout the day.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in HR and a phone interview was set up with the recruiter and the hiring manager for the position. We talked for about 45 minutes going over my research experience, what the job would be, and the Cargill atmosphere.

I followed up with both the recruiter and the hiring manager about two weeks later by calling and leaving a voice message (no access to their email addresses).

Neither one of them called or emailed me back, even though they had my information. I never heard from either of them about the position after that interview, which I found very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cargill? Biggest weakness? What is your experience with aseptic technique?   Answer Question

Plant Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to schedule a phone screen the next day and passed it. I then was contacted for a second interview and it was a behaviorist interview. I thought it went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where no one agreed with something you wanted to change? If so how did they respond to you   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

it was a panel interview with 4 employers. 2 first and then the other 2 will come later. they will ask for your Microsoft office, especially excel skill. 4 person is from different departments, and they will decide which position would fit you the best.

Interview Questions

• Si you just study all the time?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hazleton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone screening followed by three interviews in a row then a tour. The interviews were with two people each and were back to back to back. There were several questions about experience as well as questions to gauge personality. Everyone was both cordial and professional. The phone screening was less formal.

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Walked through the job for about 15 minutes then spent about 30 minutes answering questions. Question were mainly behavioral. Included strengths/weaknesses, time working with difficult coworker, time working with someone that was distant.

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a temp agency about the contract position with Cargill. I immediately gave a salary requirement and asked to be submitted for the position. The total process took one week. The day I interviewed over the phone I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about examples of how I've multitasked, handled a difficult customer, overcome a challenge at work, my strengths, and my weaknesses.   Answer Question