Cargill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Dairy Formulation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. I waited for weeks whether I made it to the second part of the interview, but all my waiting was all in vain. It is rude how they did not notify me regarding my application status. I just assumed because I did not hear any communication from the HR person after that phone call.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Behavioral based questions mixed with job specific questions. Typically a phone screening followed by interviewing with at least 3 employees from the work group. I have held several different positions so have had to internally interview several times. The initial interview was the most difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a manager asking you to do something against company policies?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in HR and a phone interview was set up with the recruiter and the hiring manager for the position. We talked for about 45 minutes going over my research experience, what the job would be, and the Cargill atmosphere.

I followed up with both the recruiter and the hiring manager about two weeks later by calling and leaving a voice message (no access to their email addresses).

Neither one of them called or emailed me back, even though they had my information. I never heard from either of them about the position after that interview, which I found very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cargill? Biggest weakness? What is your experience with aseptic technique?   Answer Question

Plant Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to schedule a phone screen the next day and passed it. I then was contacted for a second interview and it was a behaviorist interview. I thought it went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where no one agreed with something you wanted to change? If so how did they respond to you   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Wichita, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

it was a panel interview with 4 employers. 2 first and then the other 2 will come later. they will ask for your Microsoft office, especially excel skill. 4 person is from different departments, and they will decide which position would fit you the best.

Interview Questions

• Si you just study all the time?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hazleton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone screening followed by three interviews in a row then a tour. The interviews were with two people each and were back to back to back. There were several questions about experience as well as questions to gauge personality. Everyone was both cordial and professional. The phone screening was less formal.

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Walked through the job for about 15 minutes then spent about 30 minutes answering questions. Question were mainly behavioral. Included strengths/weaknesses, time working with difficult coworker, time working with someone that was distant.

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill (Hopkins, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a temp agency about the contract position with Cargill. I immediately gave a salary requirement and asked to be submitted for the position. The total process took one week. The day I interviewed over the phone I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about examples of how I've multitasked, handled a difficult customer, overcome a challenge at work, my strengths, and my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Down to earth, knowledgeable of job, it was a great experience to learn from the employees that have been working there over a certain amount of years. I believe the way they interview really gets a look at who you will be working with over your career there.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cargill (College Station, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Coming into the interview I was excited because I always looked to work for one of the best ag companies but after this experience I really am disappointed in the University recruiters. I interviewed at Texas A&M and at first the interview went well up until one of the interviewers phone started to ring and he didn't bother to turn it off and still managed to check his phone. After that the interviewer didn't seem to be interested anymore. If it was an emergency call he could have said something instead of acting unprofessional. I asked for there contact information and they said they didn't have their cards on them and that they would email me there information. Well that was a huge lie I never got any information or a decision on the job.