Cargill Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Lubbock, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Overall the interview process with Cargill was pretty laid back. The interview was conducted on campus with two interviewers present. The questions mainly consisted of personality based question. The interviewers were very nice and knowledgeable about their company. They seemed like they enjoyed working with Cargill and could not stop talking how much they enjoyed working with their coworkers and they opportunities Cargill offered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen interview with human research, in 30 minutes and polite communication. The started the interview by stating that it was a relaxed interview and they just wanted to get to know me and He asked regular interview questions.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Applied on company website. Got a call 2 weeks later from HR and one month later a phone call from hiring manager. He obviously was not familiar with the interview process.Then a phone call for on site interview. Not friendly at all. They really think highly of themselves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Provo, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

After reviewing my resume they emailed me to schedule an interview. It was coordinated through the career center on campus. There were two men from the plant, one who works in operations the other who is in charge of the engineers. It was a pretty standard interview with both of them taking turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• They were very standard. Most of the questions were based off of my resume. They looked over it and asked about my experiences with this or that and how I solved problems doing this or that. There wasn't any sort of behavioral questions. It seemed as if they just wanted to know if I'd be a good fit for the position not so much for the company.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

They really like to know that you can work hard. I was told afterward that I was hired over someone else because I had worked on a farm and this showed that I knew how to work hard. You go to corporate to interview for your first full time position with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, it was an internship

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Are you eligible to work in United States?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview at a college job fair. Within a week was offered another interview in Minneapolis location. Interviewed with about 20 other people. Had lunch with interviewers afterwards. Everyone was very nice and polite and fun to talk to. Two days later I got a call saying, "thanks for the interview, everyone had nice things to say about you, however we don't think you fit in any of our open positions." So I have no idea what went wrong.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Had first interview on campus following career fair at the university. Interviewed with three employees. Strictly behavioral. Main concern was whether or not I would have an issue with the slaughter process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult challenge. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cargill in January 2013.

Interview

cv, followed by phone interview, then assessment center. Very basic competancy questions. Nice friendly staff

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope fixed salary