Cargill Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Production Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

They do an excellent job with the interview process. Lots of behavioral questions. 1-1 interview style. They were very courteous. They include a plant tour which is very helpful to see the operation.

Interview Questions

• Not necessarily difficult question, but be prepared to answer, why you for this position? Be concise and make sure you have the same answers for the same questions. Be flexible to changes in the schedule.   Answer Question

low salary expectation

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Asked situational type of questions. For example: "Name a time where you....". They will ask if you are willing to relocate. If you want a job with this company, you should say 'yes'. To help, go to their website and use key words in your interview that you often see on their website, such as 'commitment to serve', 'commitment', 'integrity'....

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just google interview questions relating to situations and you'll do fine. I have heard that they might ask you a theoretical situation if you're an engineer, although I never encountered that. For example, they might refer to a fluid dynamic situation and they want to know your response for that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will give you a list of locations and you can select up to two locations. First come first serve, and you're not the only one given the list, so choose quickly or your location will be gone! Please note that for new hires, the salary is a set amount. So if you want to move to California and you're not going to make enough to live there initially, don't expect a salary increase to compensate for living expenses. Best to choose a less costly area for your first job location and them move to your dream location. I believe they compensate for living expenses for job #2 and beyond.