Cargill Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Production Supervisor Interview Questions

2.6

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill in August 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter on the phone for a phone screen in order to set an appropriate time. The recruiter told me it was going to be a bit relaxed and she seemed quite nice and friendly. She went about asking the questions and said that if i was picked, the manager of the site would reach out to me.

Interview Questions

• Q. Which point in time would you say is your proudest moment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hazleton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone screening followed by three interviews in a row then a tour. The interviews were with two people each and were back to back to back. There were several questions about experience as well as questions to gauge personality. Everyone was both cordial and professional. The phone screening was less formal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. The interviewer was nice and easy to have a discussion with about my qualifications and the jobs requirements. The interview process was more of a get to know the candidate type of interview. It was laid back for the most part and seemed like just another conversation but I had to remember that this was an interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you bring to the table that will better Cargill?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Culture was great and there were 3 rounds of interviews with 2 people each time. General behavioral type questions. There was a plant tour and then a powerpoint and then the interviews. There are waiting periods in between interviews where you get to talk to other "stockholders" to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Very professional and smooth.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Went on campus recruiting. They picked my resume and went from there

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Through my friend I have applied for a suitable position in the company. Very soon in a week I got the offer of interview. I attend the interview with very interestingly. I said good mornin to all. The interviewing committee accepted me very happily. In the head office a four people committe was in interview group including M.D, CGM and HR Manager. The Chief General manager asked me eight questions about my subjects. I answered for almost all except one. He also asked about my back grounds. I gave smooth answeres for his questions. Also HR Manager asked some questions about my background and salary negotiation. I answered smoothly. The interviewing committe was very pleasant about me. I said thanks for all and went out side. After one week I got the offer letter for the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What is reverse osmosis? and in reverse osmosis whether the liquid flows from higher media to lower media or from lower media to higher media? a second PU question was not expected by me and kept me in a confusion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiate salary in the companies. In case if a candidate ask salary, the company will offer more than our expectation or as per company norms sometimes. So the option is to give negotiable for the salary option is better as per my opinion.