Cargill Quality Management Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Quality Management Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

3.5

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I talked to them as a senior at a Fall career fair. I had an interview the next day on campus. They asked mostly behavioral questions and then three questions related to my major. My interviewers were very friendly and talkative. They liked when I asked them questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions for food science majors: describe water activity, pH, and browning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I moved on to the second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were two people in the interview room, had a clipboard to fill in including all your info, answers to questions ect. It seemed as though the interviews are procedurall, so overall there wasn't much room to connect with interviewers. They asked around 3-4 behavioral questions, as well as tell me about yourself and definately what do you know about Cargill.

Interview Questions

• If you were in conflict with another teammate, what would you do   Answer Question

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Phone screening then questions based on Cargill's leadership model.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

phone call. hiring manager made the offer.

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill in October 2011.

Interview

People oriented company. They however do not communicate well with interviewees. I have still not heard back from them since an interview late last year. They have an organized interview process. Had an on campus interview with them and they called me for an on-site interview. Still waiting to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken a decision that everyone else in a group you were in was against?   Answer Question