Cargill Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

3.8

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Phone interview-talked with HR and two scientists.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Fort Collins, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was short and about a week later I was asked to set an in-person panel interview and presentation.

The company paid for the travel to the interview.

The panel questions were very detailed and they wanted an exact recollection of events. i.e question prompt, what the situation was, what you action was, what the result was.

One of the questions focused on current/recent events that impact your field and how you see that impact relating to Cargill.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you worked for or with an individual that was not fulfilling their part as the team.   Answer Question
    • Describe a current event that affects your field or profession and how it might affect Cargill   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Phone interview was the first screening method. Asked general and specific questions such as why are you interested in this position. The next few steps of the process is to do a second interview in which they would fly you in on site and speak with the hiring manager directly.

Interview Questions

• Experience with tissue culture and how did you troubleshoot a problem you experienced with tissue culture.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in HR and a phone interview was set up with the recruiter and the hiring manager for the position. We talked for about 45 minutes going over my research experience, what the job would be, and the Cargill atmosphere.

I followed up with both the recruiter and the hiring manager about two weeks later by calling and leaving a voice message (no access to their email addresses).

Neither one of them called or emailed me back, even though they had my information. I never heard from either of them about the position after that interview, which I found very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cargill? Biggest weakness? What is your experience with aseptic technique?   Answer Question