Cargill Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

Onlien test follow by an online interview with the recruiter. Then I have an assesment center with the last 13 people with a team activity follow by an individual interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Trainee Interview

Interview

Applied online with CV and cover letter. Short phone interview and then assessment centre. Interview questions all competency based. Assessment centre consisted of interview, presentation, group task and ability testing.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Hannover (Germany)).

Interview

1 Tag Assessment Center, persönliches Bewerbungsgespräch eine Woche später.

Interview Questions

• Warum sind Sie so am Aktienhandel interessiert? Wie haben Sie in der Vergangenheit auf Konfliktsituationen am Arbeitsplatz reagiert? Wann haben Sie schon einmal spontan reagiert, ohne ausreichende Informationen zu haben? Analytische Fragen usw.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo seletivo foi bem consiste e coeso até a entrevista, a partir de então, ficou perceptivo um certo nível de dispersão, principalmente dos gestores.

Interview Questions

• Pergunta a respeito de experiência pessoal x contribuição disto para a CIA   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2019.

Interview

A entrevista foi tranquila, no esquema de bate papo onde há perguntas e você conta sua experiência e ele veem se isso conta para os valores da empresa. Além disso, eles buscam sólidas experiências que proporcionem desenvolvimento pessoal;

Interview Questions

• o que eu teria feito diferente nos últimos 2 anos   1 Answer