Caribou Coffee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair and spoke to three different folks who asked questions from a form. They seemed eager to hire anyone who walked through the door. Jobs at Caribou Coffee are not hard to get!

Application

Interview

The interview was relatively quick it didn't last any longer than 15 minutes. I was hired on the spot after about five questions. Which is, to me, not enough of a vetting process when looking for quality employees. But the manager was kind and said she needed help. Filled out paperwork two days later and began working the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Spring Lake Park, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday, and asked to set up an interview on Monday, so I called back and left a message and a call back number. I did not receive a call all weekend, so I called Monday morning and got an interview for 45 minutes later. I was told I would be receiving a call a week later to find out if I got the job. I never received a call, not even to say I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. I showed up the day I applied and basically just chatted with the managers for a half hour. The environment was and still is a very relaxed one, and the interview reflected that

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Super quick and easy/typical interview! Very relaxed! Even got a free drink on the house! The manager was very relaxed and laid-back which made the interview really nice! The questions were pretty easy and the interview was in a separate room off of the coffee bar. I got an offer an hour and a half later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Maplewood, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I attended the job fair they held. The manager for my location was absent, so the next city's over interviewed me.
    Some questions asked were related to the company, others were about you and what type of worker you'd be. One of them really threw me off and I could only answer 1 of the three.
    I thought the interview went very well besides that and she mentioned "I like that answer." But alas, no call back.

Part-time Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Richfield, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. The manager took me to a small table and asked me a few simple questions. After that, he told me about himself and about the company some more and then told me what my job title would entail and what I would be doing. All-in-all it was a very simple interview and fun. I got to learn a lot about the place and about what I would be doing for my future job.

Barista, Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Eau Claire, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was long (over 2 hours) which I believed was very extensive for a barista job. After I received the positive, training was inadequate. I thought that because they took such a long time to interview me, they would take a lot of time to train and prepare me for the position. Instead, I was thrown in with a ton of questions and not a lot of guidance.

Interview Questions

• (Interviewer grabbed an item off of the shelf) "Sell this tea to me"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well. I answered all questions with detail answers also, excellent information. I will admit I was a little nervous but, the interview went well so, I am not sure why I didn't get hired. The team member offered a free beverage of any kind on the house which I loved but, I was little disappointed that I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was 5 minutes long - manager went down a list of questions. She seemed slightly pressured by a growing line of customers, but she was polite and gave me time to answer each question completely. She even would chime in her own few extra words. It was a good experience.