Caribou Coffee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.1

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Rochester, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Found opening on website. Applied online. Was notified that store manager wanted an interview within 72 hours. Interview was very pleasant and straight-forward. Was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Maple Grove, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet..they did not ask too many questions. The questions they did ask were very odd. Interview was short and very informal. I wore jeans and a nice shirt, nothing special. The boss would have still hired me if I wore sweatpants.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Bloomington, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief, slightly less formal than expected, and quite creative with the questions. I sat down with the general manager and talked about my minimal experience, was given a free cup of coffee. Overall it was a unique interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were a Caribou Coffee drink, which one would you be?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair and spoke to three different folks who asked questions from a form. They seemed eager to hire anyone who walked through the door. Jobs at Caribou Coffee are not hard to get!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

Interview

The interview was relatively quick it didn't last any longer than 15 minutes. I was hired on the spot after about five questions. Which is, to me, not enough of a vetting process when looking for quality employees. But the manager was kind and said she needed help. Filled out paperwork two days later and began working the next week.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Spring Lake Park, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday, and asked to set up an interview on Monday, so I called back and left a message and a call back number. I did not receive a call all weekend, so I called Monday morning and got an interview for 45 minutes later. I was told I would be receiving a call a week later to find out if I got the job. I never received a call, not even to say I didn't get it.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. I showed up the day I applied and basically just chatted with the managers for a half hour. The environment was and still is a very relaxed one, and the interview reflected that

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Super quick and easy/typical interview! Very relaxed! Even got a free drink on the house! The manager was very relaxed and laid-back which made the interview really nice! The questions were pretty easy and the interview was in a separate room off of the coffee bar. I got an offer an hour and a half later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Maplewood, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I attended the job fair they held. The manager for my location was absent, so the next city's over interviewed me.
    Some questions asked were related to the company, others were about you and what type of worker you'd be. One of them really threw me off and I could only answer 1 of the three.
    I thought the interview went very well besides that and she mentioned "I like that answer." But alas, no call back.

Part-time Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Richfield, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. The manager took me to a small table and asked me a few simple questions. After that, he told me about himself and about the company some more and then told me what my job title would entail and what I would be doing. All-in-all it was a very simple interview and fun. I got to learn a lot about the place and about what I would be doing for my future job.