Caribou Coffee Interview Questions in Minnesota | Glassdoor

Caribou Coffee Interview Questions in Minnesota

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually pretty relaxed. We met at the store and my interviewer explained to me her role and career at Caribou Coffee. She explained the four values and the Caribou mission statement. The interview only took about 20-25 minutes. I included a lot of the questions I was asked and they are intended to be helpful. Before this interview, I found lots of interview questions and tips on this site that were also useful.

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Blaine, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call the day after applying and set up my interview for the following week. Only a twenty-minute interview in a very relaxed atmosphere. One of Caribou's four values they care the most about is the communities around their stores so, they tend to look for people with outgoing personalities that like to volunteer their time around their local communities.

Interview Questions

• What to you do for volunteering around the community?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview and she asked basic interview questions. The 2nd interview was very relaxed with a District Manager and we mainly talked about my past experience and ideas on how to increase revenue. The 3rd interview was with another District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for Caribou Coffee.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed casual atmosphere! Interview typically takes about 30 minutes. If there is a job offer, you receive a phone call with an offer and a letter via email with instructions on the next step to become employed by Caribou Coffee

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where the customer was very upset and voiced their opinion? If so, how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was super casual and in the middle of a busy food court at a mall . The two hiring managers were super nice and even gave me a free coffee and told me what to expect and answered all my questions about dress code and scheduling. I had to wait three days for an email stating my start date and which location I would do my training at that was torture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Caribou?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Rochester, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Found opening on website. Applied online. Was notified that store manager wanted an interview within 72 hours. Interview was very pleasant and straight-forward. Was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience?   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair and spoke to three different folks who asked questions from a form. They seemed eager to hire anyone who walked through the door. Jobs at Caribou Coffee are not hard to get!

Barista Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was relatively quick it didn't last any longer than 15 minutes. I was hired on the spot after about five questions. Which is, to me, not enough of a vetting process when looking for quality employees. But the manager was kind and said she needed help. Filled out paperwork two days later and began working the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Spring Lake Park, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday, and asked to set up an interview on Monday, so I called back and left a message and a call back number. I did not receive a call all weekend, so I called Monday morning and got an interview for 45 minutes later. I was told I would be receiving a call a week later to find out if I got the job. I never received a call, not even to say I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. I showed up the day I applied and basically just chatted with the managers for a half hour. The environment was and still is a very relaxed one, and the interview reflected that