Caribou Coffee Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caribou Coffee Store Manager Interview Questions

2.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

They asked the usual questions, focusing on knowledge of business operations and also how I commit to community and my team. They really wanted to be sure that I upheld their culture of team, community, and guests all delivered with our own unique personality

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you had with an employee and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Caribou Coffee

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee in June 2015.

Interview

All applications are done online. You should get a call back quickly as there are more jobs that people applying. Most applicants hired on the spot. Fill our forms online and than receive a hour long orientation. 4 training shifts are given and than employees are on the floor.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

Have fun, show unique personality. Looking for "can do attitude" and engaging leaders. Typically phone screen and two interviews. Followed by background check and test. Process typically 3 to 4 weeks for managers.

Interview Questions

• In the story of your life what would the headline read?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had to travel to Corporate Headquarters in Mpls (5 hours drive) to meet with Director to have my request considered but did meet my request.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days was contacted by email to set up phone interview with a recruiter. Second interview was conducted by a district manager. Was ask to complete an assessment online. Final interview followed assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

First was contacted by a representative from HR, she passed my information along to a district manager after the phone screen. Interviewed with the first district manager, then a couple days later was contacted by a second district manager for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were both pretty conversational, talking about past experience, current life passions and what I'm looking for out of a company.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I was telephoned by a recruiter, then scheduled a face to face interview. The interview lasted over two hours.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics. The questions mostly centered around work scenerios and prior experience.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

Process took longer than expected. Interview to job offer was almost three months, but I believe the company was going through a new hiring/pay structure change at exactly that time. Began with a brief phone screen interview with the typical questions. I was called a week later to set up an in-person interview with who would be my district manager. We met at a cafe and talked for two hours. It was structured with a template of questions, but nothing intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected - if you could be any superhero, who would you be and why.
      Most difficult - what does "an extraordinary experience that feeds the soul mean to you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm not very good at negotiating, so I took what I was offered, which was two grand more than the same position for a different company

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee in November 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. One with a District manager, one with another Store Manager.

Interview Questions

• Most fun interview I'd been to - Best question - If you were a Super Hero, what would your super power be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. I wanted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

Personable company with clear intentions. The interview process took longer than expected. Phone interview one week after initial application. This was quick and easy. Two person reference check. 1st level interview the same week. 2nd round the next week. Took a while to receive a call back after 2nd interview. Offer came with call back.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Raleigh, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Usually consists of a panel interview lasting 2-3 hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations