Caribou Coffee Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caribou Coffee Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was really casual, the manager made me a coffee and then we sat and talked for about twenty minutes. It was very low stress for me and felt more like having a conversation. They offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Caribou Coffee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually pretty relaxed. We met at the store and my interviewer explained to me her role and career at Caribou Coffee. She explained the four values and the Caribou mission statement. The interview only took about 20-25 minutes. I included a lot of the questions I was asked and they are intended to be helpful. Before this interview, I found lots of interview questions and tips on this site that were also useful.

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Blaine, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call the day after applying and set up my interview for the following week. Only a twenty-minute interview in a very relaxed atmosphere. One of Caribou's four values they care the most about is the communities around their stores so, they tend to look for people with outgoing personalities that like to volunteer their time around their local communities.

Interview Questions

• What to you do for volunteering around the community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Spring Lake Park, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday, and asked to set up an interview on Monday, so I called back and left a message and a call back number. I did not receive a call all weekend, so I called Monday morning and got an interview for 45 minutes later. I was told I would be receiving a call a week later to find out if I got the job. I never received a call, not even to say I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. I showed up the day I applied and basically just chatted with the managers for a half hour. The environment was and still is a very relaxed one, and the interview reflected that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well. I answered all questions with detail answers also, excellent information. I will admit I was a little nervous but, the interview went well so, I am not sure why I didn't get hired. The team member offered a free beverage of any kind on the house which I loved but, I was little disappointed that I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was 5 minutes long - manager went down a list of questions. She seemed slightly pressured by a growing line of customers, but she was polite and gave me time to answer each question completely. She even would chime in her own few extra words. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Bloomington, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Was asked normal questions and a couple random questions, one-to-one interview with the store manager, sat in the lobby and very casual interview. I waited three days max to get the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Woodbury, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to arrange an in-person interview. The in-person interview was very casual and held in the back of the coffee shop because all of the tables were full. Was offered a position on the spot! Also got a complimentary coffee drink which provided a topic of conversation during the interview (definitely a highlight considering I love coffee).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Caribou Coffee?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

I came in about 5-10 minutes before the interview. The manager offered me a drink to see if I wanted anything and then we sat down at one of the tables in the store. The interview was very casual, 5-10 questions most of which were very standard like why did you choose this company, and why should we hire you what are your strengths and weaknesses. Basic questions like that.