Caribou Coffee Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caribou Coffee Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Spring Lake Park, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday, and asked to set up an interview on Monday, so I called back and left a message and a call back number. I did not receive a call all weekend, so I called Monday morning and got an interview for 45 minutes later. I was told I would be receiving a call a week later to find out if I got the job. I never received a call, not even to say I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caribou Coffee

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. I showed up the day I applied and basically just chatted with the managers for a half hour. The environment was and still is a very relaxed one, and the interview reflected that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well. I answered all questions with detail answers also, excellent information. I will admit I was a little nervous but, the interview went well so, I am not sure why I didn't get hired. The team member offered a free beverage of any kind on the house which I loved but, I was little disappointed that I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was 5 minutes long - manager went down a list of questions. She seemed slightly pressured by a growing line of customers, but she was polite and gave me time to answer each question completely. She even would chime in her own few extra words. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Bloomington, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Was asked normal questions and a couple random questions, one-to-one interview with the store manager, sat in the lobby and very casual interview. I waited three days max to get the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Woodbury, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to arrange an in-person interview. The in-person interview was very casual and held in the back of the coffee shop because all of the tables were full. Was offered a position on the spot! Also got a complimentary coffee drink which provided a topic of conversation during the interview (definitely a highlight considering I love coffee).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Caribou Coffee?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

I came in about 5-10 minutes before the interview. The manager offered me a drink to see if I wanted anything and then we sat down at one of the tables in the store. The interview was very casual, 5-10 questions most of which were very standard like why did you choose this company, and why should we hire you what are your strengths and weaknesses. Basic questions like that.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

I applied online and got a call that same day. I had an interview the very next day. It was fairly short and easy. When I first arrived at caribou I was offered a free drink which I accepted. The manager came out five minutes later and we had a short interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you eat a pb&j sandwich?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Loved the people that I interviewed with. The first interview was more formal and we spent about 5 mins asking questions the rest was just talking about the position and ourselves. I had to bring my backpack but that didn't deter them. Was called back in about 2 days for second interview with shift supervisor he was really nice and we just ended up talking and laughing for about 30 minutes. He offered me another free drink because he was 15 minutes late.

Interview Questions

• What kinda drink would you be   1 Answer
    • What animal would you be   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

It was pretty simple. I spoke with the store owner and he asked me several interview questions that were typical to any other job interview. However, do be mindful of that one odd question they like ask (ex: If you were a superhero, which would you be and why?)