Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was alright, they dont seem to be flexible on hours. They wanted me to work the graveyard shift even when I go back to school and I cant do that

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was about just a little couple facts about yourself and why you want to work with them and what brings you to this place things like that . They also want to know why yo I want to work there I just said I needed a job for myself to get work experience so I got it and they took me in.

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Hemet, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. They are always in need of people. As long as you are sincere and polite, you'll more than likely get the job. Your first day will consist of a 3-4 hour skillshift workshop. (All on a computer)

Interview Questions

• Days you're available   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a good experience at a restaurant and a bad experience at a restaurant. Compare them   Answer Question
    • How long do you plan on being employed here? (I am a student so I answered as long as I'm in college. 2 years)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at 12:00pm and It was really busy so the interview didn't start until 1:00, very quick no less than 5 minutes. Asked only a couple questions and said they would call within two days.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It was really easy. Only asked me a few questions and was hired on the spot. The manager said she was looking for someone very fun energetic and friendly. I was the perfect canidate im naturally like that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my favorite menu item and basically some scenario questoins.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peyton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Peyton, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in, Asked For the Manager. Get an App and filled it out. came back the following day, sat down for 5 minutes talking, got hired and started work the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Simi Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, hired me on the spot, asked me basic questions such as ethnicity and education, not hard at all, called me back within a week and began training which were just videos on burgers and customer service

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I basically walked in, asked for an application, and was hired on the spot. A few days later, I was asked to come in to bring two forms of identification and I was working a few days after that. The whole process lasted about a week. I was very briefly "trained" for the job (about 20 minutes of the shift leader giving a tour).

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Briefly asked my name and phone number and what times I was able to work at the restaurant. Didn't really discuss work ethic or accomplishments because the restaurant was in dire need of help and hiring. Took around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Is this your first work experience   1 Answer