Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 27, 2017

1.6

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty much from the get go I was implied as having the job. She asked me what days I was available to work. And if I was comfortable with memorizing scripting as part of my job. She gave me a run down of how my next few weeks would look like and trained me a week from the interview.Before the interview is given you must pass a critical thinking and math test in order.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The general manager gives you an interview and decides weather to hire you or not. They ask you their interview questions and you answer them without showing them that your nervous. Look them in the eye during the whole interview process. Then you either call or stop by the location everyday to show that you are interested. I ended up getting the job within the next couple days. The overall interview was pretty smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions

• What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Marcos, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

hard

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Vancouver, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very awkward, I did well. The manager talked a lot about himself. He told me he'd call back in a few days, a week went by I called back to check in and he forgot about me!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was alright, they dont seem to be flexible on hours. They wanted me to work the graveyard shift even when I go back to school and I cant do that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent in my application online and received a call a week later. I ended up declining the interview but it was good overall. The manager just asked about my people skills, previous jobs, why I wanted to work there, why I thought I was a good fit for the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is not satisfied with their order?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Murrieta, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked with the G.M and there were very simple questions. The GM seemed really nice and was made me feel relaxed. After a few minutes he told me I'm hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Briefly asked my name and phone number and what times I was able to work at the restaurant. Didn't really discuss work ethic or accomplishments because the restaurant was in dire need of help and hiring. Took around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Is this your first work experience   1 Answer