Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty much from the get go I was implied as having the job. She asked me what days I was available to work. And if I was comfortable with memorizing scripting as part of my job. She gave me a run down of how my next few weeks would look like and trained me a week from the interview.Before the interview is given you must pass a critical thinking and math test in order.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The general manager gives you an interview and decides weather to hire you or not. They ask you their interview questions and you answer them without showing them that your nervous. Look them in the eye during the whole interview process. Then you either call or stop by the location everyday to show that you are interested. I ended up getting the job within the next couple days. The overall interview was pretty smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions

• What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Marcos, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

hard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent in my application online and received a call a week later. I ended up declining the interview but it was good overall. The manager just asked about my people skills, previous jobs, why I wanted to work there, why I thought I was a good fit for the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is not satisfied with their order?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Hemet, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. They are always in need of people. As long as you are sincere and polite, you'll more than likely get the job. Your first day will consist of a 3-4 hour skillshift workshop. (All on a computer)

Interview Questions

• Days you're available   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a good experience at a restaurant and a bad experience at a restaurant. Compare them   Answer Question
    • How long do you plan on being employed here? (I am a student so I answered as long as I'm in college. 2 years)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peyton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Peyton, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in, Asked For the Manager. Get an App and filled it out. came back the following day, sat down for 5 minutes talking, got hired and started work the following day.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at 12:00pm and It was really busy so the interview didn't start until 1:00, very quick no less than 5 minutes. Asked only a couple questions and said they would call within two days.

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Simi Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, hired me on the spot, asked me basic questions such as ethnicity and education, not hard at all, called me back within a week and began training which were just videos on burgers and customer service