Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Murrieta, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked with the G.M and there were very simple questions. The GM seemed really nice and was made me feel relaxed. After a few minutes he told me I'm hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Briefly asked my name and phone number and what times I was able to work at the restaurant. Didn't really discuss work ethic or accomplishments because the restaurant was in dire need of help and hiring. Took around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Is this your first work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was alright, they dont seem to be flexible on hours. They wanted me to work the graveyard shift even when I go back to school and I cant do that

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was about just a little couple facts about yourself and why you want to work with them and what brings you to this place things like that . They also want to know why yo I want to work there I just said I needed a job for myself to get work experience so I got it and they took me in.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Garden Grove, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

They mainly ask you about your customer service skills because Carl's Jr is really big on that. They also want to know how you feel about working in a fast paced environment because everything there is timed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Hemet, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. They are always in need of people. As long as you are sincere and polite, you'll more than likely get the job. Your first day will consist of a 3-4 hour skillshift workshop. (All on a computer)

Interview Questions

• Days you're available   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a good experience at a restaurant and a bad experience at a restaurant. Compare them   Answer Question
    • How long do you plan on being employed here? (I am a student so I answered as long as I'm in college. 2 years)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty much from the get go I was implied as having the job. She asked me what days I was available to work. And if I was comfortable with memorizing scripting as part of my job. She gave me a run down of how my next few weeks would look like and trained me a week from the interview.Before the interview is given you must pass a critical thinking and math test in order.

Anonymous Employee in Peyton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Peyton, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in, Asked For the Manager. Get an App and filled it out. came back the following day, sat down for 5 minutes talking, got hired and started work the following day.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at 12:00pm and It was really busy so the interview didn't start until 1:00, very quick no less than 5 minutes. Asked only a couple questions and said they would call within two days.

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Simi Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, hired me on the spot, asked me basic questions such as ethnicity and education, not hard at all, called me back within a week and began training which were just videos on burgers and customer service