Carl's Jr Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (New York, NY).

Interview

Submit my application (5/19) Got called back (5/24). Interviewed the next day (5/25). They did a background check, told me I was hired and filled out paperwork the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in North Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went into the building and was approached by one of the shift managers. After a few questions about my availability and scheduling, he had me fill out paperwork. Afterwards he gave me a brief description of which position they needed, and asked if I could work graveyard. After I said yes, he brought the paperwork to our general manager and told me that I had a good chance of getting the job and told me what clothing I would need.

Interview Questions

• What is your general availability?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in Fast Food before?   1 Answer
    • What was your last job?   1 Answer
    • This job is hard, but rewarding. Can you handle being on your feet for 8 hours while constantly moving around?   1 Answer
    • Can you cook?   1 Answer
    • Are you fine working graveyard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me a couple of hours later that same day asking for an in person interview. The lady who interviewed me was nice and the interview itself was really simple, just asked about resume and work availability.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in April 2016.

Interview

At the interview, it seemed very unprofessional on the managers part. She didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying and wasn't interested because I couldn't speak spanish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online in January 2016 to many of the nearest ones. Finally was called 3/3/16 saying I had an interview that Monday (3/7). Showed up 10 minutes early and was interview by the manager. We sat down at a booth, she had a binder out and was writing all the info I gave her from the Qs she asked. Basically asked about age, availability, and if I had reliable transportation. Was told they were hiring for the new one opening up in 2 weeks. Was told I would be called "later". Never called.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied by phone, and was asked some simple questions. The manager then asked me to come i by the next business day to interview me in person. The interview only took 5 - 10 min.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Glendale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Short & simple. Availability and experience mostly asked. I came in with no experience and got hired a few days later. (I got interviewed 1 day after I applied.) Interview took place at the restaurant. Note: My interview took place in the manager's office, downstairs of the restaurant. 3-5 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Montclair, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely brief, it was with the assistant manager. She was extremely nice and down to earth so i warmed up to her quick. The only thing that got me irritated was her "qualifications" necessary for the job. She was looking for someone that primarily focused on friendly service to the clientele. Some one who was "playful with everyone yet serious". And she felt that i wasnt that. She even pointed out how i laughed during the interview and said " you smiled! see that's what im looking for." Haha as if im allergic to smiling. I don't know she was very nice and down to earth but that was not only a bit irritating but weird.

Interview Questions

• Why it was I went from a family owned construction business to fast food.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online then called in to ask if they were hiring. They said they were so I went in 2 times in the next 2 days to talk to the manager. The manager asked me to come in 2 days later for an interview. I came in waited for 5 minutes and then the manager asked me 2 questions. It was less than 5 minutes I kid you not. The main reason it was so short is because there is a huge language barrier. 90% of the staff's first language is Spanish. Meaning if you don't speak Spanish you're gonna be in huge trouble trying to understand each other. After those two questions I was asked to come in 2 days from then to get my paperwork and all that worked out. It was a very fast process I started right away.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen or do you have a visa? Do you speak Spanish?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Just a basic interview. Got asked the usual interview questions, And it was all going very well to me and I thought I had got the job and that they would call me back in two days but they never called.