Carl's Jr Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in April 2016.

Interview

At the interview, it seemed very unprofessional on the managers part. She didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying and wasn't interested because I couldn't speak spanish.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Its was easy just one round and interviewer was friendly too. Great environment. Easy questions based on your resume and some behavioral questions. and to sum off they details us more about company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience, when you gave best customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied by phone, and was asked some simple questions. The manager then asked me to come i by the next business day to interview me in person. The interview only took 5 - 10 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me a couple of hours later that same day asking for an in person interview. The lady who interviewed me was nice and the interview itself was really simple, just asked about resume and work availability.

Anonymous Employee in Sonora, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sonora, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I came into the restaurant and asked to see the manager. He was out, but the shift leader gave me an application and some advice. I was told to come back in to meet the manager, who still wasn't in. The last day I came in, I ended up waiting 2 hours for the manager. When he finally arrived, he gave me an interview and offered me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Just a basic interview. Got asked the usual interview questions, And it was all going very well to me and I thought I had got the job and that they would call me back in two days but they never called.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Diamond Bar, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

S. Manager: Store Manager
    D. Manager: District Manager

I did walk-ins at various fast-food chains in the area.

(at this point I was inexperienced at getting hired)
    I contacted their S manager and asked if they are currently hiring. I was told by the S manager that they are currently looking for people for that store. Manager told me that they are however out of paper applications and to apply online and to call in when I have finished. I was also told to get a California Food Handler certificate (it was $15 and expires 3 years from date taken.)

I went home and went on Carl's Jr career section. I found 3 stores in the area. The one I wanted to work at had an 404 error for that store (their store page was down), so I had to wait until they had papers printed (took a week). When they did have it I filled one and applied and was asked by the S manager how much do you want this job. I said I need this job so I can have a steady income and go back to school. S manager stated that they will give it to their D manager and will have to wait for their response.

4 days later I have not gotten an answer, so I walk in person and asked S manager if they are actively hiring. S manager tells me to hold on and gets me in contact with D manager in person and I got an interview on the spot regarding why I want this job (will add questions to other section). I got other forms to fill and was told to get work shoes and a haircut. My hair was apparently too long when I had already gotten a haircut from shoulder length to an around the ear short hairstyle, but D manager wanted a faded kind of haircut.

I go back the next day with a new haircut and had to sign some contracts/forms and submit a b/w copy of social security and state ID. I was told to come in tomorrow.

I arrived at work with black pants and white t-shirt. I was given a small red uniform and cap to wear. I started working right away without really being told my schedule.

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview

Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview

basic, generic, describe yourself, why oyu want to work here

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (New York, NY).

Interview

Submit my application (5/19) Got called back (5/24). Interviewed the next day (5/25). They did a background check, told me I was hired and filled out paperwork the next day.