Carl's Jr Crew Member/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Crew Member/Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2016

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Monterey Park, CA).

Interview

Got there early, there were other interviewees. The interviewer didn't see us and was gone for like 20 minutes. When she finally saw us, it was 1 on 1 interview. During mine she asked what my availability was, room for improvement, strength weaknesses, all the good good. She said she'd call everyone in the next week to let them know and she never called.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I applied in May 2016, then after hearing nothing called them in August 2016 and she told me to come in for an interview two days later. Once i got there, she told me to sit somewhere in the back so i did and i waited about 10 minutes before she came over. She asked the questions stated below and said she liked my smile for the job. I smiled throughout the whole interview and just played it off like i wasnt nervous at all. I told her it would be my first job and then we talked about my scheduling and that i took the bus so she told me to talk with my brother about if i could work late since im only 16 and she doesnt want it to be a problem. It was a really nice relaxed interview and i didnt actually feel nervous for once lol.

Anonymous Employee in Harbor City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Harbor City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I expected the interview to be longer, honestly. I was asked if I had any serving or food prep/cooking experience. I was also asked about my schedule availability, and if I was attending school currently or would be in the future. I was told by the store manager that she did not think that the employees that she had currently hired were ready for Shift Leader or supervisor-type positions, and I was also told that there was room for advancement. I was also told that I would have to get a food handler's certificate in the near future (during the onboarding process) in order to actually work with food.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had experience with using a cash register (cashiering and money handling in general).   1 Answer
    • I was asked if I had a current food handler's certificate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Eagle, ID) in June 2015.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the general manager, and a later interview with the assistant manager. Both interviews were extremely easy. The first consisted of basic questions that did not really put me on the spot too much. The second interview was hardly an interview at all. I would not even call it an interview. I was already accepted in the initial interview and the second was just meeting the assistant manager, talking briefly, and filling out papers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Carl's Jr.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly well mannered people looking forward to working with I'm the future, and also the workers there are awesome! They gave me the best experience I could have had.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple interview questions and didn't take long. Interviewed in the dining area. I had to wait in the store for an hour before the interview because the manager was busy most of the times but its still a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experience really good customer service that made you say wow?   Answer Question

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

I met with the general manager of the store. we went to the back of the store to have the interview. It was pretty busy so kind hard to hear

Interview Questions

• Are you okay working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

I went in and the manager talked to me. Told me about the job and if I was ready. I said yes and was hired on the spot. Very informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• It's a very demanding job are you gonna be able to do it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in October 2013.

Interview

Sorry to discriminate but honestly, if you're pretty (experience, attitude, smartness ASIDE) you pretty much got the job, especially if the manager is a male. I have other friends who work at carls sooo I hear a lot and have experienced it first hand. I was hired in the spot , manager only asked how old I was haha (16)

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Thousand Oaks, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked me to read a script