Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

1.6

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Extremely intense excel test. Friendly people, nice office, but role directed around data management and they require you to take an excel test to prove it. The test lasts an hour but has only 3 or so questions. Must know excel to the extent of processing mass amounts of data!

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in April 2016.

Interview

At the interview, it seemed very unprofessional on the managers part. She didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying and wasn't interested because I couldn't speak spanish.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty much from the get go I was implied as having the job. She asked me what days I was available to work. And if I was comfortable with memorizing scripting as part of my job. She gave me a run down of how my next few weeks would look like and trained me a week from the interview.Before the interview is given you must pass a critical thinking and math test in order.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was great enthusiastic , made me want to be hired, and also he explained very well of how the work environment was and everything, and also made me feel very comfortable during the interview .

Interview Questions

• Am I able to be a leader ?, or do in haw to stop something if its a problem in the restaurant.,   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in March 2014.

Interview

About 5 people with me ,she called us one by one .Asked about my school hours and talked about what I would need to do if hired and then practiced talking to customers

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What can you bring to a team?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Its was easy just one round and interviewer was friendly too. Great environment. Easy questions based on your resume and some behavioral questions. and to sum off they details us more about company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience, when you gave best customer service   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The general manager gives you an interview and decides weather to hire you or not. They ask you their interview questions and you answer them without showing them that your nervous. Look them in the eye during the whole interview process. Then you either call or stop by the location everyday to show that you are interested. I ended up getting the job within the next couple days. The overall interview was pretty smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied by phone, and was asked some simple questions. The manager then asked me to come i by the next business day to interview me in person. The interview only took 5 - 10 min.

Fry Guy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Newark, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

long and tedious, asked several questions that do not pretain to job itself. pushy staff, unrealistic expectations. high turn over and awful hours, masked truth when asked several leading questions.

Interview Questions

• do you have any past fast food experience   1 Answer

not interested in relocating.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Diego, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was scheduled an interview at one of the restaurants in the clairemont area at 1pm, they have their office there, 1st the District manager that had interviewed me on the phone showed up and screened me, then another district manager came over and they started the interview, the interview was very plain, very few open ended questions. At the end of the interview they gave me a verbal offer and then mailed it a couple days later

Interview Questions

• Do you have Profit and loss statements from your last job to show us?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you realize you are short staffed as 2 people call in in a team of 7?   1 Answer