Carl's Jr Crew Member/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Crew Member/Cashier Interview Questions

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly well mannered people looking forward to working with I'm the future, and also the workers there are awesome! They gave me the best experience I could have had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Monterey Park, CA).

Interview

Got there early, there were other interviewees. The interviewer didn't see us and was gone for like 20 minutes. When she finally saw us, it was 1 on 1 interview. During mine she asked what my availability was, room for improvement, strength weaknesses, all the good good. She said she'd call everyone in the next week to let them know and she never called.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple interview questions and didn't take long. Interviewed in the dining area. I had to wait in the store for an hour before the interview because the manager was busy most of the times but its still a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experience really good customer service that made you say wow?   Answer Question

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penticton, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Penticton, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Everyone was very pleasant. It was my first interview and when I told the person working cash that, he offered me a free drink and a place to sit. I was early and the manager was late but I was tense so it probably seemed longer than usual. The hiring manager was very pleasant.

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on a Thursday, My friend who worked there already referred me to their location and the manager met with me. After a brief interview he had informed me that an employee had already been hired on but after a brief trial period he would then let me know. After only two days the employee had failed to show up for his assigned shifts and I received a call to start work. I began work on a Tuesday. The process was very short.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was, where I'd worked in the past, what my ambitions might be, What one of my previous roles entailed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Shreveport, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 5 days. I waited about a hour and after being interviewed for about 15 mins. The manager told me he would come back to me. After about 10 mins he decided i didnt meet company needs. He promised he would call me but i never received a call

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be in life as far as a career   1 Answer

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in September 2011.

Interview

Received a call within three days of application, one on one interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I applied in May 2016, then after hearing nothing called them in August 2016 and she told me to come in for an interview two days later. Once i got there, she told me to sit somewhere in the back so i did and i waited about 10 minutes before she came over. She asked the questions stated below and said she liked my smile for the job. I smiled throughout the whole interview and just played it off like i wasnt nervous at all. I told her it would be my first job and then we talked about my scheduling and that i took the bus so she told me to talk with my brother about if i could work late since im only 16 and she doesnt want it to be a problem. It was a really nice relaxed interview and i didnt actually feel nervous for once lol.

Anonymous Employee in Harbor City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Harbor City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I expected the interview to be longer, honestly. I was asked if I had any serving or food prep/cooking experience. I was also asked about my schedule availability, and if I was attending school currently or would be in the future. I was told by the store manager that she did not think that the employees that she had currently hired were ready for Shift Leader or supervisor-type positions, and I was also told that there was room for advancement. I was also told that I would have to get a food handler's certificate in the near future (during the onboarding process) in order to actually work with food.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had experience with using a cash register (cashiering and money handling in general).   1 Answer
    • I was asked if I had a current food handler's certificate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakhurst, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Oakhurst, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I entered, waited an additional 40 minutes after my scheduled time as the general manager was flirting with a female employee during a rush and was when interviewed asked if I had slip resistant shoes and could start now. I said yes and was employed so he could leave early.

Interview Questions

• Do you have slip resistant shoes?   1 Answer