Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

1.6

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

It was easy. Managers there don't know anything. They almost hire anyone who applies really bad training too employees there are nice but everyone hates their job manager also suck. Dont apply there

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called and setup an interview with the manager. He was available for interview all day so it was easy. He barely asked me any questions it was really easy. This was my first job

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The whole process went very quickly. Had a 10 minute informal interview, came back the following week for a 30 minute formal interview, then a week later they called and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I felt it was ever okay to give free food or product to friends.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Interview process went well. I had to call multiple times for an interview after they kept saying they would call me back the next day. Got the Call and scheduled an interview they told me they would me back with an answer either yes or no. They never did found a job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Why cant you work Sunday´s?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2015.

Interview

The manager interviewing me was great. He was a new manager so he made me feel comfortable being my first interview. Even though there was someone else waiting to be interviewed I was not kept waiting for too long.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Vancouver, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very awkward, I did well. The manager talked a lot about himself. He told me he'd call back in a few days, a week went by I called back to check in and he forgot about me!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Through email at first as I was in the process of relocating, then a few phone calls to set up an interview date and time. Following rhe interview there was a wait period for background check

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2017.

Interview

Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions. Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Murrieta, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked with the G.M and there were very simple questions. The GM seemed really nice and was made me feel relaxed. After a few minutes he told me I'm hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Biscuit Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

was very short after i had to wait about 20 minutes for the gm, he asked me to tell about me and after that he offered me a shift supervisor position. when i asked about the position i had actually applied for he said that the position was non existant.

Interview Questions

• if i had my food handlers card   1 Answer