Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Extremely intense excel test. Friendly people, nice office, but role directed around data management and they require you to take an excel test to prove it. The test lasts an hour but has only 3 or so questions. Must know excel to the extent of processing mass amounts of data!

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was about just a little couple facts about yourself and why you want to work with them and what brings you to this place things like that . They also want to know why yo I want to work there I just said I needed a job for myself to get work experience so I got it and they took me in.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Garden Grove, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

They mainly ask you about your customer service skills because Carl's Jr is really big on that. They also want to know how you feel about working in a fast paced environment because everything there is timed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Compton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I went to meet up with the store manager. She asked my availability, set me up for my first day of training. Not many questions because they were hiring a lot of people because they were opening a new store.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in April 2016.

Interview

At the interview, it seemed very unprofessional on the managers part. She didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying and wasn't interested because I couldn't speak spanish.

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Hemet, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and fast. They are always in need of people. As long as you are sincere and polite, you'll more than likely get the job. Your first day will consist of a 3-4 hour skillshift workshop. (All on a computer)

Interview Questions

• Days you're available   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a good experience at a restaurant and a bad experience at a restaurant. Compare them   Answer Question
    • How long do you plan on being employed here? (I am a student so I answered as long as I'm in college. 2 years)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty much from the get go I was implied as having the job. She asked me what days I was available to work. And if I was comfortable with memorizing scripting as part of my job. She gave me a run down of how my next few weeks would look like and trained me a week from the interview.Before the interview is given you must pass a critical thinking and math test in order.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Glendale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Short & simple. Availability and experience mostly asked. I came in with no experience and got hired a few days later. (I got interviewed 1 day after I applied.) Interview took place at the restaurant. Note: My interview took place in the manager's office, downstairs of the restaurant. 3-5 minutes.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was great enthusiastic , made me want to be hired, and also he explained very well of how the work environment was and everything, and also made me feel very comfortable during the interview .

Interview Questions

• Am I able to be a leader ?, or do in haw to stop something if its a problem in the restaurant.,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peyton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Peyton, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in, Asked For the Manager. Get an App and filled it out. came back the following day, sat down for 5 minutes talking, got hired and started work the following day.