Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

1.6

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2017.

Interview

Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions. Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.Quick Fast paced Went very well. Not hard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Murrieta, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked with the G.M and there were very simple questions. The GM seemed really nice and was made me feel relaxed. After a few minutes he told me I'm hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Biscuit Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

was very short after i had to wait about 20 minutes for the gm, he asked me to tell about me and after that he offered me a shift supervisor position. when i asked about the position i had actually applied for he said that the position was non existant.

Interview Questions

• if i had my food handlers card   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Briefly asked my name and phone number and what times I was able to work at the restaurant. Didn't really discuss work ethic or accomplishments because the restaurant was in dire need of help and hiring. Took around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Is this your first work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went into the building and was approached by one of the shift managers. After a few questions about my availability and scheduling, he had me fill out paperwork. Afterwards he gave me a brief description of which position they needed, and asked if I could work graveyard. After I said yes, he brought the paperwork to our general manager and told me that I had a good chance of getting the job and told me what clothing I would need.

Interview Questions

• What is your general availability?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in Fast Food before?   1 Answer
    • What was your last job?   1 Answer
    • This job is hard, but rewarding. Can you handle being on your feet for 8 hours while constantly moving around?   1 Answer
    • Can you cook?   1 Answer
    • Are you fine working graveyard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was alright, they dont seem to be flexible on hours. They wanted me to work the graveyard shift even when I go back to school and I cant do that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me a couple of hours later that same day asking for an in person interview. The lady who interviewed me was nice and the interview itself was really simple, just asked about resume and work availability.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (New York, NY).

Interview

Submit my application (5/19) Got called back (5/24). Interviewed the next day (5/25). They did a background check, told me I was hired and filled out paperwork the next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Extremely intense excel test. Friendly people, nice office, but role directed around data management and they require you to take an excel test to prove it. The test lasts an hour but has only 3 or so questions. Must know excel to the extent of processing mass amounts of data!

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was about just a little couple facts about yourself and why you want to work with them and what brings you to this place things like that . They also want to know why yo I want to work there I just said I needed a job for myself to get work experience so I got it and they took me in.