Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

1.6

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Insanely easy asked me if I could work certain hours and then hired me. My boss asked if I had ever worked before and I said no and he said that fine so and it meant I didn't have any bad habits.

Interview Questions

• Can you work from 4-10 every weekend?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at 12:00pm and It was really busy so the interview didn't start until 1:00, very quick no less than 5 minutes. Asked only a couple questions and said they would call within two days.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in April 2016.

Interview

At the interview, it seemed very unprofessional on the managers part. She didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying and wasn't interested because I couldn't speak spanish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online in January 2016 to many of the nearest ones. Finally was called 3/3/16 saying I had an interview that Monday (3/7). Showed up 10 minutes early and was interview by the manager. We sat down at a booth, she had a binder out and was writing all the info I gave her from the Qs she asked. Basically asked about age, availability, and if I had reliable transportation. Was told they were hiring for the new one opening up in 2 weeks. Was told I would be called "later". Never called.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It was really easy. Only asked me a few questions and was hired on the spot. The manager said she was looking for someone very fun energetic and friendly. I was the perfect canidate im naturally like that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my favorite menu item and basically some scenario questoins.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peyton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Peyton, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in, Asked For the Manager. Get an App and filled it out. came back the following day, sat down for 5 minutes talking, got hired and started work the following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied by phone, and was asked some simple questions. The manager then asked me to come i by the next business day to interview me in person. The interview only took 5 - 10 min.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Glendale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Short & simple. Availability and experience mostly asked. I came in with no experience and got hired a few days later. (I got interviewed 1 day after I applied.) Interview took place at the restaurant. Note: My interview took place in the manager's office, downstairs of the restaurant. 3-5 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Montclair, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely brief, it was with the assistant manager. She was extremely nice and down to earth so i warmed up to her quick. The only thing that got me irritated was her "qualifications" necessary for the job. She was looking for someone that primarily focused on friendly service to the clientele. Some one who was "playful with everyone yet serious". And she felt that i wasnt that. She even pointed out how i laughed during the interview and said " you smiled! see that's what im looking for." Haha as if im allergic to smiling. I don't know she was very nice and down to earth but that was not only a bit irritating but weird.

Interview Questions

• Why it was I went from a family owned construction business to fast food.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online then called in to ask if they were hiring. They said they were so I went in 2 times in the next 2 days to talk to the manager. The manager asked me to come in 2 days later for an interview. I came in waited for 5 minutes and then the manager asked me 2 questions. It was less than 5 minutes I kid you not. The main reason it was so short is because there is a huge language barrier. 90% of the staff's first language is Spanish. Meaning if you don't speak Spanish you're gonna be in huge trouble trying to understand each other. After those two questions I was asked to come in 2 days from then to get my paperwork and all that worked out. It was a very fast process I started right away.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen or do you have a visa? Do you speak Spanish?   Answer Question