Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

1.6

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly well mannered people looking forward to working with I'm the future, and also the workers there are awesome! They gave me the best experience I could have had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions

• What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Downey, CA).

Interview

I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Questions

• will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very much to tell

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Marcos, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

hard

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2015.

Interview

The manager interviewing me was great. He was a new manager so he made me feel comfortable being my first interview. Even though there was someone else waiting to be interviewed I was not kept waiting for too long.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Vancouver, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very awkward, I did well. The manager talked a lot about himself. He told me he'd call back in a few days, a week went by I called back to check in and he forgot about me!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Through email at first as I was in the process of relocating, then a few phone calls to set up an interview date and time. Following rhe interview there was a wait period for background check

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Biscuit Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

was very short after i had to wait about 20 minutes for the gm, he asked me to tell about me and after that he offered me a shift supervisor position. when i asked about the position i had actually applied for he said that the position was non existant.

Interview Questions

• if i had my food handlers card   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went into the building and was approached by one of the shift managers. After a few questions about my availability and scheduling, he had me fill out paperwork. Afterwards he gave me a brief description of which position they needed, and asked if I could work graveyard. After I said yes, he brought the paperwork to our general manager and told me that I had a good chance of getting the job and told me what clothing I would need.

Interview Questions

• What is your general availability?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in Fast Food before?   1 Answer
    • What was your last job?   1 Answer
    • This job is hard, but rewarding. Can you handle being on your feet for 8 hours while constantly moving around?   1 Answer
    • Can you cook?   1 Answer
    • Are you fine working graveyard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was alright, they dont seem to be flexible on hours. They wanted me to work the graveyard shift even when I go back to school and I cant do that