Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Alhambra, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly well mannered people looking forward to working with I'm the future, and also the workers there are awesome! They gave me the best experience I could have had.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions

• What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Downey, CA).

Interview

I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Questions

• will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very much to tell

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Marcos, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

hard

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

quick, easy, simple questions. very straight forward. they know what they want and they will take you in if you are a great fit. if you are, you are hired at the spot. if not, takes bout 3-4 days to receive a call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Monterey Park, CA).

Interview

Got there early, there were other interviewees. The interviewer didn't see us and was gone for like 20 minutes. When she finally saw us, it was 1 on 1 interview. During mine she asked what my availability was, room for improvement, strength weaknesses, all the good good. She said she'd call everyone in the next week to let them know and she never called.

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Got hired on the spot. Dress appropriate and do not forget to thank them for having you there as that well leave them with a better impression of you. Try to sound confident when talking about yourself and don't stop talking. Do not interrupt the person who is interviewing when they are trying to talk.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working as a cook?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple interview questions and didn't take long. Interviewed in the dining area. I had to wait in the store for an hour before the interview because the manager was busy most of the times but its still a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experience really good customer service that made you say wow?   Answer Question

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penticton, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Penticton, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Everyone was very pleasant. It was my first interview and when I told the person working cash that, he offered me a free drink and a place to sit. I was early and the manager was late but I was tense so it probably seemed longer than usual. The hiring manager was very pleasant.

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on a Thursday, My friend who worked there already referred me to their location and the manager met with me. After a brief interview he had informed me that an employee had already been hired on but after a brief trial period he would then let me know. After only two days the employee had failed to show up for his assigned shifts and I received a call to start work. I began work on a Tuesday. The process was very short.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was, where I'd worked in the past, what my ambitions might be, What one of my previous roles entailed.   1 Answer