Carle Foundation Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Carle Foundation Hospital

2.6

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Urbana, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Clinic (Urbana, IL) in August 2018.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Clinic (Urbana, IL) in August 2018.

Phone Interview, Interview with department manager, then job shadow and peer interview. Got a job offer and resigned from the current job I was working. Went through medical clearance, drug screen, etc...even received a welcome card from the department I was going to work in. However, even being truthful about my past from day one, and being told that it was ok...just 5 days before my first day at work (orientation) I was called by the HR Manager and was told that the job was being rescinded and I was not able to work there, all because the original person who did the phone interview did not write everything down correctly making it look like I was not being honest. I now have to wait at LEAST a year before I can apply again. Not sure I will even try, I'm trying elsewhere that will respect honesty.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Orientation and insurance classes...Long...wayyyyyy too long and the way they're set up is a waste of time and money. I came away from a week of Insurance class with next to nothing...horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Initial interview was pleasant, but their insurance classes and the way they have employee's jumping through hoops for crappy pay is absolutely horrible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was pretty black and white. Take the job as is or decline the job. I accepted with a large cut in pay just to keep from being jobless.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Champaign, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an out of state interview, two interviews with recruiter aND THEN MANAGER , offered position and traveled to state to begin job and orientation process. Was given extra monies for re location as well

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital in June 2018.

Interview

Very transparent and straightforward, friendly.
    A little delayed to the appointment, but went overtime to compensate.
    Typical behavioral questions with some higher level overview of the position and work.
    Discussed compensation and relocation opportunities.

Interview Questions

• From your past experience, describe someone who you believed to be a good leader.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

They were very friendly and easy to get along with. Just asked standard questions about skills. I liked that they wanted to get to know me. It was a good atmosphere and were helpful.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Urbana, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Application was sent through an e-mail address. Administrative Assistant e-mailed me a few days after submitting my application to see if I was still interested and we scheduled a time/day with interviewer. Was interviewed by Director and it was fairly easy. She asked me my goals and interests and we talked for fairly long. I enjoyed it very much.

Business Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was called within two weeks to do initial phone interview with HR and then in person. Next interview was with department manager and about an hour long. Basically hired on the spot considering references were okay. Scheduled for orientation and multiple health screens as the same time. Also given drug test before officially hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle situations involving family members of deceased patients?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Urbana, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview happened within the first two weeks. Then an initial interview with HR, followed by an interview with Karri and Amanda a week later. Every person was approachable and very easy to talk to. There was a lot of laughing and joking going on during the interview which helped ease the nerves.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Champaign, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Phone Screener (quick and easy- lasts about 20 minutes)
    2. HR Screener (Simple questions- lasts about 40 minutes)
    3. Interview with manager(More in depth and really gives insight on job. Lasted 1 hour)
    4. HR called and gave offee.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Foundation Hospital (Urbana, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter and they got me the interview. This process included a phone interview that led to an on site interview with the manager. Since the interview went well, my recruiter got a hold of me 2 days later with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what I know Windows easy transfer and how are react to certain situations and environments.   Answer Question