Carle Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carle Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.5

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Casual interview to get to know me. They asked about my background and my interests. It's just to make sure you are a reliable candidate. It was a standard interview.

College Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Champaign, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Brief 15 minute interview. Very casual, asked basic interview questions just to make sure I wasn't a psychopath. Lady loved to talk, could have gone on for hours with her if i wanted to

Interview Questions

• What are your 2 best accomplishments   1 Answer

Health Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Champaign, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was nervous but was immediately put at ease by my recruiter and she started just explaining a little about Carle and then looked over my resume that I brought with me (paper copies are great to have on hand) and asked me questions as she went through that. Next she asked me a bunch of standard questions listed below then gave me a list of open positions and asked me which ones interested me the most. She also handed me a book on the different benefits offered and went through some of it with me. Overall, it went really well and I felt very at ease by the end.

Interview Questions

• Asked the basic questions: weaknesses, strengths, why am I a good fit for the job, how have I dealt with a difficult patient and how did I handle it, what are my goals, where do I see myself in 5 years, what am I looking for by working at Carle Hospital.   Answer Question

Medical Home Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Champaign, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward but lengthy, taking a full month to complete four rounds of interviews. Did not have a great experience with HR - my recruiter was a bit scatterbrained and lacked prompt communication skills.

Interview Questions

• "You do know you won't be working directly with patients, right?"   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Urbana, IL).

Interview

Long! I had to come back for three total interviews. 1 with human resources, another with the manager of my department and another where I was interviewed by a panel of coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Carle, why was I qualified - the usual.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Urbana, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview happened within the first two weeks. Then an initial interview with HR, followed by an interview with Karri and Amanda a week later. Every person was approachable and very easy to talk to. There was a lot of laughing and joking going on during the interview which helped ease the nerves.

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

get called by HR if department wants to proceed with an interview, set up a time to do interview with the department. once interview is over the department will let HR know if they want to offer a position or not, if they do HR will contact you, so that you can contact the department.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Urbana, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Kind of a long process, took about two months before I got to orientation. Interviewed with HR then got a call two weeks later to interview with my manager and then about three weeks later was told I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you handled a situation in a professional manner?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Urbana, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Application was sent through an e-mail address. Administrative Assistant e-mailed me a few days after submitting my application to see if I was still interested and we scheduled a time/day with interviewer. Was interviewed by Director and it was fairly easy. She asked me my goals and interests and we talked for fairly long. I enjoyed it very much.

Clinical Res Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carle Hospital (Urbana, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Application: The employers website is very easy to use and have your application filled out. My interview process has nothing to do with my application/resume.
    Interview Process: Few days after the application has been submitted, HR called me for a preliminary interview. They asked me about education background and other qualifications. A week -10 days later, I received another call from HR confirming the interview time and date. On the day of, I was interviewed by the manager of the department. The interview lasted for 1 hour and was more casual than formal. It helped as I was already an employee and was transferring from one department to another.
    The manager explained in great detail about the expectations and possible challenges. I was given time to ask questions regarding the position and they were answered to my satisfaction.

Compensation Negotiation: This was the worst experience ever. After being informed by the manager that I have been selected for the position, the HR was my next call to negotiate my compensation. Carle is one of the largest employers but does not tend to show the same intent when it comes to pay. I was offered the absolute lowest compensation, despite having the qualifications and experience. My education was not considered as HR thought - "everyone has bachelors and masters education", and my experience in healthcare was not "special". Despite several attempts, the compensation was not satisfactory and I only accepted it as it is a temporary situation.

Interview Questions

• How long was I willing to stay with the Organization?   1 Answer